animals That's a good boy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I've seen a very similar vid to this one, I thought this was it. There's one where it grabs the guy's arm and doesn't let go and rolls around ripping the guy's arm off at the elbow. - Time for a search :tu:

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
A reptile that has evolved for about 100 million years to the point where all they ā€œthinkā€ about is food and stalking their food. Why not stick your arm down its gullet?

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. āœŒļø+ā¤ļø=šŸ¤Æ
1716953113474.gif

methedup77

Forum Veteran
There was a YouTube short video I saw awhile back. Louisiana or Florida. Guy had about an 8ft alligator in front him with i believe a little piece of meat in his hand and slapped the water. He was filming with his right arm. Meat in the left. Needless to say that alligator snapped on to him? However the video cut right as the alligator lunged. 100% he got fucked up. Sad thing is weā€™ll never get to see it unfold in all its glory

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Watch the other guy thatā€™s just observing and is positioned at his kneeā€¦ when the gator chomps down and starts thrashing and ripping, the other guy doesnā€™t even raise an eyebrow or become startled or even attempts to help. He just stares. Then splashes some water. Weird. Most peopleā€™s eyes would at least widen followed by a large opening of the mouth indicating: OMG! But not this guy!

Back