beatings The Bill Collector (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ah so he ows money now beat him so he cannot do anything to earn it. Brilliant.
It's not his repayments the bat holder is doing this for. It's to show all the other cunts who owe him money... If he allows this guy to get away with it everyone else will do the same thing.

Crims are like a sewing circle the way they pass around info and gossip. All our guys at the methadone program would case manage us just as much as we'd case manage them...

Punisher_1

This user was banned
It's not his repayments the bat holder is doing this for. It's to show all the other cunts who owe him money... If he allows this guy to get away with it everyone else will do the same thing.

Crims are like a sewing circle the way they pass around info and gossip. All our guys at the methadone program would case manage us just as much as we'd case manage them...
Usually reserve the big show for when you give up on them paying you. Hence make an example.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
If you owe someone enough money that they will hit you with a aluminum bat I don’t think sleeping on a public stairwell is the best decision 😂
the way you say that makes it sound like there are situations where sleeping on a public stairwell is the best decision… go on… i’d like to hear about the situation where it is the best decision to sleep on a russian stairwell.

Theseus

King Of Athens
the way you say that makes it sound like there are situations where sleeping on a public stairwell is the best decision… go on… i’d like to hear about the situation where it is the best decision to sleep on a russian stairwell.
If you are suicidal or hate yourself and want to be robbed or raped 😂 it may be a good idea to start with sleeping on a Russian stairwell

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As would I...Do Tell!!!
😂😂😂...SP

Back