The death of LaVena Johnson (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
They had me until it became a race thing. This isn't about race. It's about gross sexual violence and the disgusting way the military covers it up. White males get raped, too. It needs to stop.

It may be a race thing. It might not be. Unless you were involved, who's to say the motivations of the killers?

White males get raped in the military, sure, but how many end up dead, disfigured and have their murders covered-up?

R-bcurious

NewbieX
I get so engrossed in some of these threads and stories. I probably spend way too much time on this site. Some lead me to super long goggles search and sometimes I actually find something cool. I am posting a copy of the link to a change..org petition. Probably won't bring justice but hey how often do you do something productive while taking in all of this death and destruction.
We as humans are seriously twisted... Its so mesmerizing to see this stuff tho

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
The first tooth broke out,probably the slide of the pistol broke out
He could have had so much sense in shooting himself on the temple to be a nicer dead
Although, after all, it doesn’t matter if a dead person is a dead person if it seems untouched if it isn’t

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
3KBsyvN.jpg

5jc8DHd.png

itVCvQl.png

gsvpoLw.png

35GF8Ug.png

KsTLlyf.png

RNgAUqM.jpg

I8uf0uF.jpg
Oh well.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I hope those responsible are strung up by their testes and allowed to have gravity slowly pull them and their connecting entrails off their bodies.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
They had me until it became a race thing. This isn't about race. It's about gross sexual violence and the disgusting way the military covers it up. White males get raped, too. It needs to stop.
It’s not really covered up, we’d get a monthly report on all the misdeeds that happened that period, and where they stood ie pending investigation, sentenced, fined etc.

I’m not sure if it was made available to the public, I imagine it was, same as reading a police activity blog.

Back