fights The Deep South (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
Every one of those Basketball Americans should have been Floyd Georged.
Tell me you're a racist fuck without telling me youre a racist fuck.....

Proof they should all be sent back to Africa, fucking animals 🐵 🐒 🙈
Funny. If you knew anything you would know the white man started it. But that seems to be the case white people start shit and the black man has to show them how to finish. They bit off more than they could chew and the brothers had to teach them what goes down in the south when you try to lynch a man in 2023. This is exactly what would happen if you inbred fucks tried that shit on a grander scale. White will always lose. It's science.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Tell me you're a racist fuck without telling me youre a racist fuck.....

Funny. If you knew anything you would know the white man started it. But that seems to be the case white people start shit and the black man has to show them how to finish. They bit off more than they could chew and the brothers had to teach them what goes down in the south when you try to lynch a man in 2023. This is exactly what would happen if you inbred fucks tried that shit on a grander scale. White will always lose. It's science.
I don't give a shit what you think, nor do I give a shit if you're offended. The coon will always be below the white man. Niggers don't have the brains or the intellect to be the superior human. That goes for you too, shit for brains. Why don't you get your black arse to Gaza and help your sand wog terrorist brethren.

Back