fights The Deep South (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Every one of those Basketball Americans should have been Floyd Georged.
But they wasn't šŸ˜† y'all got y'all asses tossed. Bitch asses

Why in the world can you not resolve a conflict with just communication and respect ? Even if one side does start the violence , thereā€™s no reason to continue feeding the fire. Think of what others are seeing as you pummel that person to the groundā€¦ what kind of example are you to your children ? To your family watching from the windows? Is there not a leader willing to stand up to violence ( without using violence ) and claim ENOUGH! This is not how humans solve disagreements! If someone smacks you as youā€™re trying to stop the violence, you do not hit that person back. This is where Jesus said to ā€œturn the other cheekā€.
You're right

klassik_sauvage

This user was banned
I would have been on the basketball american side on this one if they didnt beat those women like that. Fucking animals.. Im sorry Im offending animals

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
They came down there to start shit with the whites. See this all over, some niggers coming down to the white grocery store starting shit. Only going to get worse on the west now we at war with Africa. We got to put these folks in camps for our own safety and ship them back to Africa. They doing this for Africa.

kronicred

NewbieX
This is why GUNS
And I could care less about which color or which ape did what we're all stupid apes and it showa in these comments. It causes serious pain thinking down to this level. Fuck. Hope one of the dirtball monkeys with the power pushes the button soon, so cockroaches may finally inherit what's left and evolve further than our self serving asses ever could have.

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
And I could care less about which color or which ape did what we're all stupid apes and it showa in these comments. It causes serious pain thinking down to this level. Fuck. Hope one of the dirtball monkeys with the power pushes the button soon, so cockroaches may finally inherit what's left and evolve further than our self serving asses ever could have.

If you don't represent the color of your skin then you going to die in this new war fool.

Back