Serious The info wars show 7/3/2023 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
Alex jones show info wars this episode it is explained what's happening in Europe. This is banned in most countries and most people outside the America have never heard of this guy. Most of what he has said on his 20+ years show has come true.

Some in the US even consider these people terrorist and want to see this guy arrested. I know if this show was produced in Europe the people behind the production would arrested.

You need to watch the first 1 1/2 hour of this show if you are from Europe.

Link below

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Alex Jones is like a wildly insecure and criminally unintelligent version of Ben Shapiro (who's still a moron) if he were addicted to male enhancement supplements.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Alex jones show info wars this episode it is explained what's happening in Europe. This is banned in most countries and most people outside the America have never heard of this guy. Most of what he has said on his 20+ years show has come true.

Some in the US even consider these people terrorist and want to see this guy arrested. I know if this show was produced in Europe the people behind the production would arrested.

Link below

Yeah, paid through his with his Sandy hook bullshit..

mrln

silent ghost
didnt one time he say that theres gay frogs and if you came in contact with one,youd turn gay? or sumshit like that.
plus saying sandy hook was a hoax. i dont live too far from there. and the community wasnt acting like it was.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
didnt one time he say that theres gay frogs and if you came in contact with one,youd turn gay? or sumshit like that.
plus saying sandy hook was a hoax. i dont live too far from there. and the community wasnt acting like it was.
Gay frogs? Really? That's bound to be entertaining.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Every fkn thing he says, I'm sure, is true.... ESPECIALLY the Sandy Hook LIE
That's just idiotic, nobody is right about everything, and he's definitely wrong about Sandy Hook. But then again you were probably too busy licking public toilet seats and sucking off randos to put much critical thought into it

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
He has gotten fatter and balder. It looks like he stopped taking his "supplements".
1444525514809.jpg

Private Joker

Well Known Member

Link below

This guy's a fukin moron👍

Elmondo

Forum Veteran

Link below

Alex Jones sucks. Sandy Hook. That's all you need to know.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
How else can we explain the sudden, rapid rise in faggotry and sexual lunacy among young people in recent years? It has to be the frogs.

Back