The New Ocean's Fourteen Looks Shit (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
Filmed on location somewhere in England. Not a cop in sight 🚓

Ocean's Fifteen looks slightly more professional.
The part where the getaway driver slams on the brakes, and that crook faceplant's the cash machine, is a cut scene from the DVD extras.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I can’t remember the last time I saw police walking the streets as ‘bobbies on the beat’. With all the public sector funding cuts and fuck ups of the pensions leading to people retiring early, we can feel like we don’t have a police force in the UK (unless the criminal shouts snack bar and then armed police are there in minutes).

Seeing the American videos where police are abundant is always interesting.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I wonder if they know what they will need to go through to now get at whatever money is in there, and personally I don't keep a lot in my ATMs.

They are locked from the outside. Then there is a super thick safe on the inside. Inside the safe there is the bin where you put the money, which is also locked and very sturdy. you need 2 different keys and a passcode to get in to the actual money.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I can’t remember the last time I saw police walking the streets as ‘bobbies on the beat’. With all the public sector funding cuts and fuck ups of the pensions leading to people retiring early, we can feel like we don’t have a police force in the UK (unless the criminal shouts snack bar and then armed police are there in minutes).

Seeing the American videos where police are abundant is always interesting.
You may ask “what is the Americans secret in having so many cops?”
The answer: We are great at recruiting the kids that got picked on in high school. We give them a gun and an opportunity to retaliate against Johnny; that mutha fucka that gave ‘em a wedgie in gym class… right in front of his crush.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😏😏😏😏😏

For you Oceans 14's.
The average amount of cash in a ATM , located in a city of about 200,000 , county population of 400,000 , inside a Wal Mart is :

$65,000.

Enjoy .

Back