Police The officer told him his life was done after the suspect stole his gun (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Whatever your personal vendetta is, when you go for anyone's weapon, shit gets real regardless of what you rolled on the wheel of chance...

slickrick27

Well Known Member
So is sounding like a bitch-made faggot and going for an officer's weapon after finding out you're going to jail. Bless them for cleaning the gene pool.
True. But damn, I'd feel like a bitch made nigga, if I was standing around with my tough guy colleagues looking a dead dude on the ground in handcuffs. I probably would have to buy a jacked up diesel truck to make for that one.

CornHub

somewhere
Super Moderator
True. But damn, I'd feel like a bitch made nigga, if I was standing around with my tough guy colleagues looking a dead dude on the ground in handcuffs. I probably would have to buy a jacked up diesel truck to make for that one.
What the fuck's your point?

Something tells me you've never worked a job that demands action within the immediate moment's notice.

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver
Ahhh yes the "he's got my gun" beta cuck squeal. Although the piglets involved were within their rights to dispatch this kid, I find it very hard to believe that multiple officers couldn't get this child under control while he was in handcuffs. If he has his hand on your gun, aggressively remove it. Break his fucking hand. Rip off his fingers. Don't shoot the pre-pubescent retard in the skull. Don't waste white life unless absolutely necessary. And this was not.

JawshSB

Rookie
Ahhh yes the "he's got my gun" beta cuck squeal. Although the piglets involved were within their rights to dispatch this kid, I find it very hard to believe that multiple officers couldn't get this child under control while he was in handcuffs. If he has his hand on your gun, aggressively remove it. Break his fucking hand. Rip off his fingers. Don't shoot the pre-pubescent retard in the skull. Don't waste white life unless absolutely necessary. And this was not.
Major cuck if he cant handle a handcuffed dude

rlawn1313

NewbieX
Yeah, those words are going to be used against him *SO HARD*

Dude deserved what he got but the right lawyer and a 12 stupid people could warp the shit out of this.
You're right and if you watch the full video, he was under the influence of different substances and he clearly didn't have his sanity at the moment. The cops even threatened him with a felony DUI and the gun wasn't even out of the holster

Back