Police The officer told him his life was done after the suspect stole his gun (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

slickrick27

Well Known Member
What the fuck's your point?

Something tells me you've never worked a job that demands action within the immediate moment's notice.
Damn cornball you just go around talking trash to everyone? I don't think i ever seen a optimistic or postive post from you yet. Idk what goes on between your ears, but i hope you find some peace man, cuz you borderline a total asshole. It's one think to be an asshole, but a complete asshole is a different story.

Damn cornball you just go around talking trash to everyone? I don't think i ever seen a optimistic or postive post from you yet. Idk what goes on between your ears, but i hope you find some peace man, cuz you borderline a total asshole. It's one think to be an asshole, but a complete asshole is a different story.
g*

Barf_fart

Rookie
You're right and if you watch the full video, he was under the influence of different substances and he clearly didn't have his sanity at the moment. The cops even threatened him with a felony DUI and the gun wasn't even out of the holster
And then this could be compounded by shit like anyone on their force having punisher stickers/tattoos..or anything. Just such a stupid thing to say.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Ahhh yes the "he's got my gun" beta cuck squeal. Although the piglets involved were within their rights to dispatch this kid, I find it very hard to believe that multiple officers couldn't get this child under control while he was in handcuffs. If he has his hand on your gun, aggressively remove it. Break his fucking hand. Rip off his fingers. Don't shoot the pre-pubescent retard in the skull. Don't waste white life unless absolutely necessary. And this was not.
All sounds great while he has his hand on a gun and could kill by squeezing an available trigger. Fuck him. I’m going home at night

Back