animals The Old Barn Owl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
😡 They said they were making a documentary of how awesome I was! Didn't even get any royalty payments!
Hey, relax, @DokraOwl! I love all fowl, including owls! Winged creatures and I are kindred in more ways than just spirit! I am one for Christ's sake! Sometimes the media doesn't do us justice. Trusting them is folly. It's the price we must pay for notoriety in a world of land locked beings. Try being the soul reaping harbinger of death for other than food for five minutes, much less than since the beginning of time! The press and I are much more than just a passing thing. You quickly learn the age old adage, "Bad press is better than no press at all." At least you had Sir David Attenborough talk about you. Hell, all I usually get is some insane and hypocritical pseudo-religious bringer of superstitious claptrap, when I'm just merely a part of the solution here, the hired help as it were!

Besides, "Almost as silent as Prince Andrew in a courtroom." is fucking funny!

You just keep doing what you're majestically doing and enjoy doing it! Later for the haters! Their plates will be full of more than they can handle before they know it, I can assure you! After all, it ain't what you know, it's "who" you know! :lulz:

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
😡 They said they were making a documentary of how awesome I was! Didn't even get any royalty payments!
There there, Dokra. Let me pet your feathers and sing you off to sleep with a nice lullabye about an owl, a pussycat, and a pea green boat. 🎶

Back