bizarre Prisoner Escaping? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
Reminds me of the prisoner who was a rapist and they let him ride around the prison complex going past the wardens house, who happens to be a black female. Well, what do u think happens next? She was raped and murdered is what. Nice job, letting this guy be part of the prison trustees program. Don’t think he gets out much nowadays though.

tacoeater

This user was banned
Nah COs actually get paid a lot, and they get tons of overtime.

Yo🤣🤣

Shit I never seen transport NOT pull up inside a loading dock. They usually don't even open the doors to the Paddy wagon or bus until the garage doors close. Is that how chill it is in country courts and DOCs?
In Ontario Canada they make $17/hr. Basically minimum. Glad they are paid well in the states.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
In Ontario Canada they make $17/hr. Basically minimum. Glad they are paid well in the states.
Yes, they make somewhere on average around $28/hr. Or $58k/yr + time and 1/2 for OT (double time for OT on holidays). Which in my opinion is a lot of money for sitting on their ass playing games on their phones all day, ya know.

I just looked up how much COs make in Canada and it's more than the US. In Canada they make on average $78.2k/yr. I had a feeling they would make more because the southern states in America are cheaper than the North, bringing the average down. The prison system has been commercialized in the states. Prisons have been contracted by private owners. They receive funding yearly for each prisoner after only being housed for 61 days. So regardless if the prisoner is housed for less than a year, they keep the yearly fund of $33k on average. Typically the true amount used is only $11k leaving a $22k profit margin. These numbers are now outdated due to inflation of USD, but the concept remains the same. That's why the system sets people up for failure, so they continue a cycle thru the revolving door.

Last edited:
Back