The usual suspects doing crime (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
In my much younger days, I worked security for a very large client. I can tell you, 70% of shoplifters are middle-aged black females, 10% black males, 10% juvenile white females, 10% everybody else. If the shoplifter let the store before we got there, all we had to do was look for the fat black woman walking down the sidewalk with a big purse.

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Fuck if I know where this was but it happens so often in Apple store it could be any of them again black criminals doing black criminal things. add that to the ever-growing pile of black crime videos we see every day.

Damn, and i believed Germany is becoming the new number one Shithole

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Screenshot_20231109_222025_OneDrive.jpg

scott13214

I am better than you!
In my much younger days, I worked security for a very large client. I can tell you, 70% of shoplifters are middle-aged black females, 10% black males, 10% juvenile white females, 10% everybody else. If the shoplifter let the store before we got there, all we had to do was look for the fat black woman walking down the sidewalk with a big purse.
You really should consult and educate mall security. Just last week I saw a fat sheeboon at the mall with a big purse and a handful of (Swarovski) if I spelled it right crystal figurines.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
You really should consult and educate mall security. Just last week I saw a fat sheeboon at the mall with a big purse and a handful of (Swarovski) if I spelled it right crystal figurines.
You will see those soon on Ebay or at your local Good Will, which has become an unwitting front for the nation's shoplifters.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Fuck if I know where this was but it happens so often in Apple store it could be any of them again black criminals doing black criminal things. add that to the ever-growing pile of black crime videos we see every day.

I'll tell you where it didn't happen...TEXAS!

Back