disaster There Goes All The Cement (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Landy

One of 'em foreigners
i had this happen before, the trainee thought it be more easy to use 8mm fasteners in 10mm holes. we had gale force 10 with the pour and in the end we stabilised it and learned to live with the hump on the side that got covered by soil. we did write on it with paint who fucked up.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
They not Civil Engineers, these lot are a group of retards without any qualifications in the building trade, taken off the street.

macread

Well Known Member
They not Civil Engineers, these lot are a group of retards without any qualifications in the building trade, taken off the street.
I worked in Camp Bastion Afghanistan In a big brand new heavy vehicle repair workshop and while doing some tig work on the metal bench kept getting little shocks. I told one of the electricians and he tested the main power control box for the bay and said it's wired up wrong, he then tested the next bay as nothing in there worked and said no power there it turned out there was no power in that box because there was never a cable in it and these bays all had inspected ok stickers on them, how the fuck can something that has no electricity going through it pass an electric safety test? One of the guys that came up to rectify??? someone said I thought you did steel erecting his answer was yes I do and I also do woodwork and concrete. These guys were all TCNs from Asian countries etc employed by KBR for pennies and seem to learn the job or more to the point did not learn the job as they went along. I think the only qualification these guys need is. Yes sir I can do that job and that is why we see so many videos of frying, falling and mauling on GG,

Back