These people need their heads bashed in. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

How can anybody let animals live in such filth? Those poor dogs, hope they find good homes. So cruel...

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
For any ANIMAL to live in such horrible conditions, it's uncalled for. I just want take a bat upside their head, or strangle the last breath from them.

I maybe be a Cat owner, but i love all animals. Innocent, precious little souls. Best therapy anyone could have, is a loving, loyal animal.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
For any ANIMAL to live in such horrible conditions, it's uncalled for. I just want take a bat upside their head, or strangle the last breath from them.

I maybe be a Cat owner, but i love all animals. Innocent, precious little souls. Best therapy anyone could have, is a loving, loyal animal.
Can't agree with you more, a baseball bat to the head is too good for them, chained to a kennel & thrown scraps now & then would be better.
Ah, owned by a cat, are we?

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Can't agree with you more, a baseball bat to the head is too good for them, chained to a kennel & thrown scraps now & then would be better.
Ah, owned by a cat, are we?
Yeah lol, my Cat owns me alright. She sweet when she wants to be, then a bitch at the sametime. With the weather temp dropping she's been cuddling more.

Yeah lol, my Cat owns me alright. She sweet when she wants to be, then a bitch at the sametime. With the weather temp dropping she's been cuddling more.
IMG_20221207_120123.jpg

My goofy little girl. Anybody's Cat, sleep like this?

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I like your action toy.
LOL the Transformers dolls? I'm a huge Generation 1 Transformers fan. Those dolls are old school. Thanks:rose:

My Siamese is lying against my leg now as the rain pours down. Dogs lying on their bed beneath mine, wife next to me. We're all settled in...
I had a Siamese once, she would cry and whine like a new born baby. Those cats are very vocal. She lived to be 15 years old.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran

How can anybody let animals live in such filth? Those poor dogs, hope they find good homes. So cruel...
Them poor puppy’s 😢.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Are you not white? Cause i know you're. I wouldn't single out all white people like that, dude. That was a dumb comment.:rollseyes2:
Lmfao you do not know what my race is. And secondly based on factual information the average white person is essentially not far off from what I described. If that is you in your pfp a mirror could tell you that much.

poetik2426

Fresh Meat

Ducttape and assrape

Back