Warning:Children They Should Have Tossed The Bitch Out The Window Too (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Just to be clear I meant the dude that tossed her kid, not @TehBitch

As the kid found out "Sometimes life aint fair kiddo" @Bethy 🔥 :rejection:

A 3-year-old boy died after being thrown from a window on the 22nd floor by his mother in southwest China's Chongqing on Monday morning.

A 37-year-old woman surnamed He is alleged to have suddenly gone into a frenzy at her home on the 22nd floor in Banan District in Chongqing this morning. She attacked her mother-in-law with a kitchen knife and then threw her 3 -year-old child out of the window, causing the child to fall to its death, local police said.

In circulated videos, a child is seen being dragged by the woman, and hanging perilously on the outer edge of the high-rise balcony, with another child nearby. In another segment of the footage, the woman is shown throwing a child from a broken window of the high-rise building.

The mother-in-law is receiving treatment at hospital and is not in critical condition.

The mother has been taken into police custody, and the case is under further investigation.

A second video clip shows that the child fell all the way from the high-rise building down to the ground.

According to an insider familiar with the case, there was an air-cushion on the ground, but the woman threw her son out of another window under which there was no air-cushion.

Some neighbors said that the woman even attempted to throw her another child out of the window but was promptly restrained by rescuer personnel.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Just to be clear I meant the dude that tossed her kid, not @TehBitch

View attachment 769089
As the kid found out "Sometimes life aint fair kiddo" @Bethy 🔥 :rejection:

A 3-year-old boy died after being thrown from a window on the 22nd floor by his mother in southwest China's Chongqing on Monday morning.

A 37-year-old woman surnamed He is alleged to have suddenly gone into a frenzy at her home on the 22nd floor in Banan District in Chongqing this morning. She attacked her mother-in-law with a kitchen knife and then threw her 3 -year-old child out of the window, causing the child to fall to its death, local police said.

In circulated videos, a child is seen being dragged by the woman, and hanging perilously on the outer edge of the high-rise balcony, with another child nearby. In another segment of the footage, the woman is shown throwing a child from a broken window of the high-rise building.

The mother-in-law is receiving treatment at hospital and is not in critical condition.

The mother has been taken into police custody, and the case is under further investigation.

A second video clip shows that the child fell all the way from the high-rise building down to the ground.

According to an insider familiar with the case, there was an air-cushion on the ground, but the woman threw her son out of another window under which there was no air-cushion.

Some neighbors said that the woman even attempted to throw her another child out of the window but was promptly restrained by rescuer personnel.
Chinkers are tired of their fucking old people and their children. They're ALWAYS killing their own families.:shrug:

Interregnum

first floor room 16
1712077141755.png

jebhuzyak35

Rookie
I don't know... The Species, The Human beings I'm watching here. We seem to be the problem in a majority of these videos. That one common denominator we all unfortunately share.

Back