beatings This is how to PROPERLY respond to being bullied (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
This happened to me when I was in 3rd grade This black kid kept messing with me and calling me “ tomatoe picker” ( To which I kept replying : “Cotton picker”). One day this black lanky clown pushed the wrong button and I have no idea how but I picked him up , hurled him with all my might, he rolled and hit a chair and I went to put my head between my legs. The teacher came straight to me and he was fuming! He said: I don’t know why you stopped ! If that was me, I would be in the principals office getting my butt paddled! I know he’s been picking on you all the time so I would have kept at it. Having said that , you sit here till the end of class. Don’t want any of the other kids thinking this was acceptable behavior.

This how it used to go down in the hood. Now the small town where am at now. Im actually fairly proud of the youth around here. They have issues the meet-up race or they beat each other's asses shake hands and then there on their way. Proud of this kid.

Mr. Brady

Lurker
An adult starts flapping her gums the second he fights back
Yeah, that is fairly typical. They know damn well the kid is being bullied but close their eyes to it. When they finally fight back it can be quite brutal and then they finally notice. Sad part is the kid who finally fought back was the one who was severely punished. This is fairly typical in America and is probably why there are so many suicides and school shootings.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
This happened to me when I was in 3rd grade This black kid kept messing with me and calling me “ tomatoe picker” ( To which I kept replying : “Cotton picker”). One day this black lanky clown pushed the wrong button and I have no idea how but I picked him up , hurled him with all my might, he rolled and hit a chair and I went to put my head between my legs. The teacher came straight to me and he was fuming! He said: I don’t know why you stopped ! If that was me, I would be in the principals office getting my butt paddled! I know he’s been picking on you all the time so I would have kept at it. Having said that , you sit here till the end of class. Don’t want any of the other kids thinking this was acceptable behavior.
Great story bro....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! 😆

Rapid_fyah

Suffering forever
And then everyone started clapping, didn't they? Quit your bullshit :rukidding:

gorefan861

Fresh Meat
He took population control into his own hands good for him. The bounce of the head off the floor was fucking sick.

Back