Crime This is Near the top of my List of Ways I Don't Want to Die - Dragged to Death (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
I think this and tied off decapitation limb from limb are the two ways I would prefer not to die tied with having my face pour petrol over and lit on fire or being cooked to death... Basically, I want a quick, painless death. I had to watch this a couple times to find the person being dragged.

Magster

Well Known Member
The nіggers never take responsibility for their own actions. The Haitians are still blaming the white man for their problems, even though they have been independent for more than 220 years. Look at Singapore, they got independence 59 years ago and they are way ahead of many other countries.

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
You sure think too much about how you would prefer to die. I doubt you'll get to choose tbf.
This is partially right.
I can choose not to go to a third world Cuntry, where they hang me on a vehicle and drag me down the streets, but it can still happen here accidently.
Its all a question of probabillity.
But maybe in 100 year or sooner, when my Cuntry turned into a Shithole, because of to many Migrats, it could happen to some idiot here.
For now i guess its more possible to die because of Cancer, an unhealthy lifestyle or some sort of stupidity.

Magster

Well Known Member
This is partially right.
I can choose not to go to a third world Cuntry, where they hang me on a vehicle and drag me down the streets, but it can still happen here accidently.
Its all a question of probabillity.
But maybe in 100 year or sooner, when my Cuntry turned into a Shithole, because of to many Migrats, it could happen to some idiot here.
For now i guess its more possible to die because of Cancer, an unhealthy lifestyle or some sort of stupidity.
100 years? you are too optimistic. It will probably occur in less than 10 years

Back