Tony Sirico, best known for his role as Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri on The Sopranos, dies aged 79 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
This is an interview from ~3 years ago with the Sopranos cast and its kind of sad to see Sirico as he's suffering from some sort of dementia.

I think the next to go will be either Vincent Curatola/Johnny Sack (who's actually a pretty cool guy, have chatted with him on twitter....he's VERY conservative and hates Biden), Dominic Chianese/Junior or Robert Iler/AJ (I think he's a worm).

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
RIP Sun Zoo

OH NO! PAULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I luv'd His;Doesn't Gv a Fuck Attitude too!
Excellent Show! At least IMO anyway! FUNGOO!!!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
This is an interview from ~3 years ago with the Sopranos cast and its kind of sad to see Sirico as he's suffering from some sort of dementia.

I think the next to go will be either Vincent Curatola/Johnny Sack (who's actually a pretty cool guy, have chatted with him on twitter....he's VERY conservative and hates Biden), Dominic Chianese/Junior or Robert Iler/AJ (I think he's a worm).

It's weird to watch a reunion without James Gandolfini.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all

Saw this a while back, Paulie was already looking a bit shaky. He was a legit street thug before acting, had a pretty serious rap sheet from memory. Best episode was when him and Chris got lost out in the snow trying to kill the Russian interior decorator - gonna miss Paulie Walnuts and his wing tips

Back