accident Too Heavy To Be Trying That (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What a bizarre way to dislocate your elbow.

It looked like she fractured the humerus just above the elbow, that would fit with the ‘snap’ we heard and the way the arm flops round. It’s remarkably hard to dislocate the elbow, and it generally just fractures.

She may have had an old injury leading to a weakness. Or simply poor bone density due to lack of vitamin D, calcium, magnesium and phosphate.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
It looked like she fractured the humerus just above the elbow, that would fit with the ‘snap’ we heard and the way the arm flops round. It’s remarkably hard to dislocate the elbow, and it generally just fractures.

She may have had an old injury leading to a weakness. Or simply poor bone density due to lack of vitamin D, calcium, magnesium and phosphate.
Her rope climbing days are over :(

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

The humerus is a fairly strong bone and it takes quite a bit of force to fracture it. It may indeed be a fracture but I have doubts it was the humerus. It's likely she injured the ligaments or sustained a fracture elsewhere.

variometer

Forum Veteran
1694889929624.jpeg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The humerus is a fairly strong bone and it takes quite a bit of force to fracture it. It may indeed be a fracture but I have doubts it was the humerus. It's likely she injured the ligaments or sustained a fracture elsewhere.

Are you questioning my 20 years of medical training? 😂

Only messing with you, but here is an expertly annotated image showing the deformity of her fractured humerus.

IMG_7389.jpeg

No friend I trust flatus tube

Flatus tube has been our doctor for years burger

I got your back lol 😝

Back