War Top secret US/NATO docs leaked on Minecraft! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Apparently it indicates that the UK have the SAS. operating in Ukraine lol. That's the line the British media are using.
Don't forget whoever the Americans had spying in the Russian ministry of defence. Someone in a Moscow basement is having their fingers cut off one by one over this I'm sure.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Is this the US govt secrets leaker..??
Some softy tech guy who "allegedly" put people in danger..

Reports say 14 US Special Forces and 100 personal in Ukraine.
US military court deal to this dumb cunt.

I say he will be getting really smashed up right about now. physically and mentally..
Just like Manning was at the same time, it will carry on for some time..
He'll plead guilty to espionage charges and get definitionally less than 10 years..
Maybe 5, max.

Mannning got 35 and served 7 years for 700,00 + docos
Reality Winner did 5yrs 3 months for 1 document

the US Govt some how deem him a threat to National Security but l can't see the big deal.
It's a fucking tech nerd, If anyone has died because of his leaks i will be impressed because neither of the other two were ever found guilty..

EDIT of any deaths by a US court despite investigations by the prosecution.

If this is the best the US Govt can bring to trial for espionage charges..

I question if they will ever get Julian Assange. or just keep enforcing dentition from afar..

Don't forget whoever the Americans had spying in the Russian ministry of defence. Someone in a Moscow basement is having their fingers cut off one by one over this I'm sure.
If that is the case.
I hope they are better skilled than the Wagner Group beheading doing the rounds recently..
Although that would be fun to see..

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton
foolish young man just fucked up his life...they say the brain doesn't fully mature till one is 25, so maybe that should be his defense in court

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
How does a 21 year old get top clearence, in the national guard? What kind of fast track gets you from 12th grade of high school at 18(average age of seniors), skip college(otherwise he'd be at frat parties and chasing girls at 21), to top secret access, where he had time and privacy to print out the documents and take them home?

I don't understand that part.

Back