War Top secret US/NATO docs leaked on Minecraft! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
If real, someone folded them and snuck them out AFTER printing them. I find that hard to believe, very risky. I don't trust the Pentagon, or any of our government agencies for that matter.
I think they were dropped on purpose, by the US to cause a scene. See, they need some attention since every country with some standing are joining together and going against the US. The regime is in shock that anyone would dare defy the big bad US. The Bidens have had some of their banks hand over records and they've said they will continue to cooperate. J6 is blowing up in their faces and people have gotten wise to the death jabs. Trump shot ahead by leaps and bounds AFTER the indictment, that wasn't supposed to happen. Their walls are caving in, so... OMG, DOCUMENT LEAK!!!

I call bullshit, this is a hoax.

Here's some pics of the alledged top secret documents for your viewing pleasure... yw.
FtIHGV2WAAkEUOi.png
FtIHGV4WAAIS2ZK-1.png
FtIHGV1WABE4iXT.png

deviant2

hell is other people
Wow, not sure what to believe. There's always a sprinkling of truth, figuring what that sprinkle is, is the trick.
I have so many questions, dammit.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Wow, not sure what to believe. There's always a sprinkling of truth, figuring what that sprinkle is, is the trick.
I have so many questions, dammit.

"Gun Enthusiast" ... I'm surprised Washington Post didn't brand him as white supremacist.

deviant2

hell is other people
Something is not adding up here... too many contradictions, the story about the suspect's age and having access to files, the online group of men and teens, that this was put out there to the public to begin with and not swept like everything else the government sweeps.
I don't buy this tale, it smells.

Some good observations here...

mrln

silent ghost
Something is not adding up here... too many contradictions, the story about the suspect's age and having access to files, the online group of men and teens, that this was put out there to the public to begin with and not swept like everything else the government sweeps.
I don't buy this tale, it smells.

Some good observations here...
what did this kid think he was gunna gain from this? he pus millions of peoples lives in jeopardy. not only in the states but ukraine and possibly surrounding countries

deviant2

hell is other people
what did this kid think he was gunna gain from this? he pus millions of peoples lives in jeopardy. not only in the states but ukraine and possibly surrounding countries
I dunno mrln, the whole thing sounds ridiculous to me. It reads like an kid was asked to write a short spy story for a homework assignment, and this is what he came up with.

mrln

silent ghost
I dunno mrln, the whole thing sounds ridiculous to me. It reads like an kid was asked to write a short spy story for a homework assignment, and this is what he came up with.
treason now,eh? death penalty they say is the out come from that now hu?

deviant2

hell is other people
treason now,eh? death penalty they say is the out come from that now hu?
That's not quite what I meant, but why not? The regime has committed plenty laying with china and ukraine for all these years. They didn't pad their pockets for nothing, the laptop proves that. Treason, but for once the shoes on the other foot, should this story be true. Dumping intel like what's alledgedly been dumped serves one purpose, lifting the veil on the corruption oozing from DC. It's like smacking them all on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

Sidenote: ccp supposedly is behind Cathay Bank handing over proof of hunter, joe and jim biden receiving millions from china via a couple chinese energy companies back in 2017/18, paid to companies that hunter started and/or sat on the board of... i've always said they have the goods on the treasonous bidens, bank records are just the tip of the iceberg. I think the ccp has some really bad dirt on them and prolly others. I bet if china goes after taiwan, biden will let it happen under threat that the ccp will drop what they've been holding over his head for all to see. And it's got to be bad if pedo pete has been sucking their dicks for all these years.
Classic blackmail.

mrln

silent ghost
thyre gunna luuuuuv him in levenworth!
piece of shit scumbag gunna be cocksucker the rest of his short lived life!
look at him... he thinks hes a pretty boy. well guess what pretty boy. youll get all the attn you think you deserve now. like it or not. a 21 yr old sweet cheeked virgin? oh yea....

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
Apparently it indicates that the UK have the SAS. operating in Ukraine lol. That's the line the British media are using.

Back