disaster Tower Crane Fell At Construction Site (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy πŸ”₯

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Blagoveshchensk. June 20. INTERFAX - A tower crane fell on Thursday at a construction site in Ulan-Ude, killing a man, the Investigative Department of the Investigative Committee of Russia's Investigative Committee for Buryatia reported.

"On the territory of the construction site of an apartment building in the 148th microdistrict of Ulan-Ude there was a fall of a tower crane, in the cabin of which there was a machinist. From the injuries received, the man died at the scene," - stated in the message.

On this fact is carried out pre-investigative inspection. According to preliminary data, the victim previously worked in the construction organization, but about a year ago he resigned.

On June 20, the man started working at the construction site at the request of an acquaintance of the machinist, who asked him to substitute because of ill health.

It is noted that the crane tracks (rails) lacked chocks and other anti-theft devices. As a result, the crane traveled beyond the rail track and fell.

littlesilly

I like waffles and chaos.
i wonder how many OH SHITs he said before he died

one time, on the highway, i almost got sandwiched between some trucks, and as i was skidding to a stop and laying darlington stripes on the road i had time to yell OH SHIT about 10 times fast...
That’s a lot of OH SHIT. Impressive though! 😍
Mine was: OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. πŸ˜‚

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
i wonder how many OH SHITs he said before he died

one time, on the highway, i almost got sandwiched between some trucks, and as i was skidding to a stop and laying darlington stripes on the road i had time to yell OH SHIT about 10 times fast...
That’s a lot of OH SHIT. Impressive though! 😍
Mine was: OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. πŸ˜‚

Seeing the mini van that was following behind me pass my vision twice, while spinning out in a snow storm, led me to "fuck fuck fuck fuck...etc.", about 20 times in 7 seconds.

Back