bizarre Tradional Easter In The phillipines (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JawshSB

Rookie
science = materialism
christianity = idealism

materialism helps find answers to our materialistic questions, and idealism helps find answers to our idealistic questions. materialism will give us knowledge, and idealism will give us wisdom. we need both knowledge and wisdom to succeed in life, and the crazies in that video clearly lacked both. if you don't wanna be a depressing, atheistic fag like marx or nietzsche, use both materialism and idealism in your life.
Im good bro, please explain to me how religion makes you wise?

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
As if the story wasn't confusing enough for these people, you get this home depot themed, third world, third rate, magic street show. I'd kill to see this in person...

evil retard

room temperature iq
please explain to me how religion makes you wise?
christianity facilitates spirituality by giving an ethical understanding of the virtuous way to behave, think, and why. christianity also gives purpose and hope through faith. this means christianity will help us have a more ethical and happier mindset. a wiser mindset. :tu:

JawshSB

Rookie
christianity facilitates spirituality by giving an ethical understanding of the virtuous way to behave, think, and why. christianity also gives purpose and hope through faith. this means christianity will help us have a more ethical and happier mindset. a wiser mindset. :tu:
Eh, i fundamentally hate christians for many reasons: hypocrisy, you are on a gore site what would jesus think about that; ignorance, in thinking christianty is better than other religions, it is proven religion is based on geographic location, middle east muslim, india hindu; self-righteousness, your skewed ethical compass will just make you a judgy prude; faith, is denying reality and science

-Atlas-

Rookie
That was a bit shit if I'm honest. Looks like all his weight was on that wee platform that he was standing on. Don't think they had that luxury back then. Is it like a fairground ride? Just queue up, wee nails through your hands, collect your picture at the end? 🤔

evil retard

room temperature iq
hypocrisy, you are on a gore site what would jesus think about that
it isn't hypocrisy for christians to explain christianity to unbelievers, and it isn't hypocrisy to inform yourself about this shit, either. :ysoserious:
it is proven religion is based on geographic location, middle east muslim, india hindu
yes. christianity does talk about tribes that spread across different lands who practiced godless, polytheistic paganism.
self-righteousness, your skewed ethical compass will just make you a judgy prude
nobody is perfect, and christianity does teach christians not to judge others.
faith, is denying reality and science
theology can't denounce science, and science can't denounce theology. they are two separate studies that don't correlate with each other. science explains the materialistic world, and theology explains the spiritual world. people need to know both to succeed in life.

it isn't hypocrisy for christians to explain christianity to unbelievers, and it isn't hypocrisy to inform yourself about this shit, either. :ysoserious:
*myself*

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
They're a garbage culture with shitty food. And I don't like their accent....fuckers can pronounce potato, it's always "foatato".

JawshSB

Rookie

yes. christianity does talk about tribes that spread across different lands who practiced godless, polytheistic paganism.

nobody is perfect, and christianity does teach christians not to judge others.

theology can't denounce science, and science can't denounce theology. they are two separate studies that don't correlate with each other. science explains the materialistic world, and theology explains the spiritual world. people need to know both to succeed in life.

*myself*
we will agree to disagree

Back