beatings Trans Get Beat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
IMG_4749.jpeg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It would have been a better use of their phone, seeing as the attackers left it in their hand, to flip the camera to the other side and get some actual evidence rather than a selfie 😂.

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
It would have been a better use of their phone, seeing as the attackers left it in their hand, to flip the camera to the other side and get some actual evidence rather than a selfie 😂.
You are assuming it had intelligence, it's a tranny so it's a retard, hence why it didn't turn the camera around.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
I will open myself to some verbal abuse, from some of you here for sure.
Being that I was a bit of a prick in school as to bullying individuals.
I have matured somewhat since then, and find myself much more tolerable nowadays.
That said,
I have two issues with this clip..
1, if there is a chance that you might get beaten up, being who you are ? why flaunt it to the extent that you most likely will get the beats.
2, why are you filming it? 🤔 seems you were looking for it, and you found it.. in that case, you got what you deserved. 😉 it appears that where you live individuals go looking for your kind so, get back in yhe closet... its safer there.

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
Thats what you get for trying to be woman. Cock sucker.... They should all get this treatment. If is false advertising.

Back