bizarre Trans Guy Ask For Tampon For Men (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Quit trying to gaslight the rest of us with your gnostic interpretation of material reality you fuckā€™n weirdo. If youā€™re transgender then youā€™re neither male nor female because you essentially deny the reality of sex altogether. A homo is someone who says and thereby acknowledges the reality of who they areā€¦they are either male or female but are attracted to the person of the same reality as they areā€¦the same actual sex they are. Youā€™re a guy who THINKS heā€™s a girl so you borrow from these traditional settled scientific categories to push your delusion. So why are you asking for female product for men when no such categories truly exist?

This is why I call them all fags. The girl who plays the butch or the guy wants to go for the person of the same sex and vice versa. Listen, you want to ā€œpretendā€ to be a man or a woman then fine. Who am I to stop you? Iā€™m pretty sure you need psychiatric help, but donā€™t tell the rest of us to go along with your fuckā€™n pretend make believe bullshit fantasy.

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Quit trying to gaslight the rest of us with your gnostic interpretation of material reality you fuckā€™n weirdo. If youā€™re transgender then youā€™re neither male nor female because you essentially deny the reality of sex altogether. A homo is someone who says and thereby acknowledges the reality of who they areā€¦they are either male or female but are attracted to the person of the same reality as they areā€¦the same actual sex they are. Youā€™re a guy who THINKS heā€™s a girl so you borrow from these traditional settled scientific categories to push your delusion. So why are you asking for female product for men when no such categories truly exist?

This is why I call them all fags. The girl who plays the butch or the guy wants to go for the person of the same sex and vice versa. Listen, you want to ā€œpretendā€ to be a man or a woman then fine. Who am I to stop you? Iā€™m pretty sure you need psychiatric help, but donā€™t tell the rest of us to go along with your fuckā€™n pretend make believe bullshit fantasy.
Iā€™m too tired to typeā€¦ā€¦so yeah fuckers what Little John says! Maybe he needs a tampon for his hemorrhoids

Ok Iā€™m not too tired to type. This is probably next.
IMG_6350.png

His butthole will smell like country flowers. Which is nice

Last edited:

VileBreed

Forum Veteran

Post this on a trans/fag Reddit forum then screenshot the responses, would be hilarious.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
That young man was lovely, so polite and professional, and owned the shit out of that cunt showing them it says person, the trans must have been gutted he ruined her attention seeking pathetic video.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
That young man was lovely, so polite and professional, and owned the shit out of that cunt showing them it says person, the trans must have been gutted he ruined her attention seeking pathetic video.
I kinda felt sorry for the poor bastard. Doesnā€™t happen much with a lot of black folk.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
He treated the shop assistant like a joke, he should have rammed the box down his throat like it was funny.

angelo

Well Known Member
at my workplace, it is federally mandated to have access to female hygiene products in the mens washrooms and each stall a disposable bin must be available.

everyday i must pull 2 or 3 sani pads out and blow my nose in them and leave them on the floor by the bin in the stall.

fucking justin castro

macread

Well Known Member
Personally I don't give a fuck what kind of weirdo someone wants to be as long as they are not harming kids or even other adults but when the cunts act like that then it's the head they should have cut of from their bodies and not the dick and balls

TonyBliar

Rookie
Personally I don't give a fuck what kind of weirdo someone wants to be as long as they are not harming kids or even other adults but when the cunts act like that then it's the head they should have cut of from their bodies and not the dick and balls
Yea, I know someone who is halfway through transitioning from female to not being female šŸ˜€ Theyā€™re a really nice person, I couldnā€™t condemn them for their life choices, but fuck me some weird cunts in that whole LBGTQ crap.

i reckon thereā€™s a lot of straight people who also go around putting these videos out as being factual when I. Fact theyā€™re fake, to try to make these oddities seem even odder than they are to the rest of the world.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

I doesn't matter whether YOU deny the reality of sex. The reality is that the reality of sex is a REAL, NATURAL thing. Including nealry all living things. The fact matter is, if you're were born with a uterus and ovaries YOU ARE A FUCKIN WOMAN. If you were born with testicles YOU ARE A MAN. It doesn't make a fuck what you "think or feel" you are. Since all living things besides microscopic organisms are either male or female and you "deny" a specific sex then that makes you scum or viruses or bacteria right? In my book the answer is yes. Have a fucked day and eat shit. FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back