Funny Trouble over ugly bum girl. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
So we're clear here my fellow lovely goreophiles, there is no "right to privacy" in public, period, end of story, in any country where there exists a fundamental right to freedom of the press. As such, public photography, even of children, is a protected legal act. The invasion of privacy (illegal) occurred here when the photographer was harassed (illegal) and threatened with his life (illegal), physically assaulted by manhandling (illegal) and slandered by being publicly called a pervert (illegal), into showing the contents of his phone, in which the picture he took could hardly be considered in any court, improper, vulgar, obscene, or any violation of law. Learn the laws you illiterate cunts instead of making up fictitious entitled bullshit that you pulled out of your ignorant asses. Don't get me started on law! Shit like this is why I carry licensed firearms. Threaten others in public at your own peril. It may very well be the last threat you ever make and we'll be watching you twitch and agonal breathe your sad, pathetic, violent and bullet riddled end right here!

By her logic (not a thing), tatted up cunt surreptitiously recorded the contents of the photographer's phone without his consent (not a thing), which is a violation of his "right to privacy" (again not a thing). The law, learn it, live it, love it or leave it!

Warmest regards,
H

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
So we're clear here my fellow lovely goreophiles, there is no "right to privacy" in public, period, end of story, in any country where there exists a fundamental right to freedom of the press. As such, public photography, even of children, is a protected legal act. The invasion of privacy (illegal) occurred here when the photographer was harassed (illegal) and threatened with his life (illegal), physically assaulted by manhandling (illegal) and slandered by being publicly called a pervert (illegal), into showing the contents of his phone, in which the picture he took could hardly be considered in any court, improper, vulgar, obscene, or any violation of law. Learn the laws you illiterate cunts instead of making up fictitious entitled bullshit that you pulled out of your ignorant asses. Don't get me started on law! Shit like this is why I carry licensed firearms. Threaten others in public at your own peril. It may very well be the last threat you ever make and we'll be watching you twitch and agonal breathe your sad, pathetic, violent and bullet riddled end right here!

By her logic (not a thing), tatted up cunt surreptitiously recorded the contents of the photographer's phone without his consent (not a thing), which is a violation of his "right to privacy" (again not a thing). The law, learn it, live it, love it or leave it!

Warmest regards,
H
Thing is if there is an accident and you try to get your phone out, everyone jumps on you for it, they don’t like it lol. Maybe why there’s not much gore from the UK.

PsychoticNature

Shrimp dick.
Good God, what an ugly fucking accent.

Hear that bitch say "bruv"?

Can't imagine hearing a chick say "beat that pussy up bruv" while I'm smashing it.

Nauseating.

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
Fucking bullshit. A grown man can't even enjoy an attractive female? If he was up skirting her but all that fuss over a pic of her butt is insane

Back