disaster Trying To Be Spiderman (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Imagine getting your sandal back at the cost of your buddy enduring a crippling fall that likely rendered him wheelchair bound, connected to hoses and dribbling like a retard for the rest of his life. Every day I would see him l would say, "thanks for getting my sandal back buddy." He would look up at me, the spark of life gone from his eyes, and say "bleh blu blah" before going back to staring at a Barney the Dinosaur plush toy his nurse tied to the front of his wheelchair as his only source of joy.

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
Imagine getting your sandal back at the cost of your buddy enduring a crippling fall that likely rendered him wheelchair bound, connected to hoses and dribbling like a retard for the rest of his life. Every day I would see him l would say, "thanks for getting my sandal back buddy." He would look up at me, the spark of life gone from his eyes, and say "bleh blu blah" before going back to staring at a Barney the Dinosaur plush toy his nurse tied to the front of his wheelchair as his only source of joy.
In his side, it worths. He did a great job. A sandal cost too much money in blabla country.

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
limmy-limmy-good.gif

Back