Turns out transgenderism is a mental illness…… (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NoConvexity

l e v e l
I can’t believe we are living in a world where people need to be told this 🤦‍♂️
pretty crazy for sure.
I think its population control.
Imagine if they keep pushing this, there will be a lot less people in 50 years.

You can't even turn on Netflix without some serious gay/trans bombardment... And people are really gullible (not sure if that's the right word) lol

NoConvexity

l e v e l
You are on to something with this I’d bet money on it they really are obsessed with removing reproductive organs from anyone dumb enough to want it and obsessed with overpopulation at the same time 🤔
I think also, partly, that it's just natural..
Like the organism is turning on itself. Lol

Theseus

King Of Athens
pretty crazy for sure.
I think its population control.
Imagine if they keep pushing this, there will be a lot less people in 50 years.

You can't even turn on Netflix without some serious gay/trans bombardment... And people are really gullible (not sure if that's the right word) lol
I believe the word you are looking for is retarded of Insane most likely a cocktail of the two 🤣

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
A lot of people unfortunately especially where I live we got they/thems running around all over the place
Just because you have them around doesn’t make them any less mentally retarded 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

I got hood rats walking around me all day struggling to do daily tasks like count pocket change but no matter how much I’m around it I’ll never believe it to be “normal” lol

Theseus

King Of Athens
Just because you have them around doesn’t make them any less mentally retarded 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
I’m in Illinois right by nigger city so mentally retarded is the average im not even smart I’m just not delusional 🤣

Well man... Looks like you still have fucks.
I have one and I picked it up recently pumping kids with hormones during or before puberty should be a crime against humanity is screws their bodies up for the rest of their lives

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
IMG_20221130_003404.gif

Back