Twelve Tribes Cult Burns Down Over 900 Homes in Boulder, CO (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
I'd still put my money on the fundamentalist muslims in being the most dangerous.
Yeah heems 'nd haws but I'm meaning dangerous socially. Funda-mentals brainwashing too many people and making them violent when people should stay in their lanes when their religious practices are concerned. Can't throw a rock without 5 people telling me I need to be saved for wearing black clothes or something else retarded.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Maaaaan wtf this is beyond mental how the fuckery does a cult like this even get by in an age of snowflakery and all inclusivism and stuff? and those poor kids no doubt battered and raped all time 😔🤯🤬

I'd still put my money on the fundamentalist muslims in being the most dangerous.
Any religion when it gets fundementalist and riled up will be dangerous. Muslims are just the current nutters out and about. I know it was a while ago now, but when the Spanish Inquisition got going it sure ran amok. Nothing to say that can't happen again.

If you look at Cambodia's history, back when the Khmer Rouge took over in 1975 they did some really fucked up stuff. Apart from the big ones, like herding everyone, I mean everyone, out of Pnom Pen in 24 hours, the sick, the old, those in operating theaters, the maimed etc, they liked to cut open pregnant women and smoke the foetus' to preserve them then hang up what they refered to as the 'smoke babies' to ward off evil spirits. Admitedly the Khmer Rouge were communists and thus not religious but you get my drift.

Margaret Atwood's 'Hand Maids Tale' is a great read about a right wing Christain coup. Better than the series.

The IRA was a Catholic sect and they got stuck in setting bombs off and killing the innocent.

But flying planes full of passengers into sky scrapers, that is a new one. To motivate 18 guys to get on board with that indicates you have a potential population to pull on that is really out there.

So Bill, I take your point...

Mind you, we have law makers making laws that say a man who 'identifies as a woman' is a real woman so crazy is just round the corner and mayhem to follow...

Reject

This user was banned
Shed fire on land of ‘cult’ eyed as cause of devastating Colorado blazes that destroyed 1,000 homes
The fundamentalist cult that owns the Colorado food chain The Yellow Deli usually keeps a low profile, but is back in the limelight after causing a supposed shed fire or trash burning that ended up spreading to the entire town due to strong winds, destroying over 6,200 acres of land. Despite working with police for now, they deny any wrongdoing or responsibility, even though illegal burnings on their land have been recorded in the past. Currently, they've all been kicked from their compound so police can investigate any leads and are barred from returning until further notice.

The Twelve Tribes Community was started by Gene Spriggs and has been around since the 70s' after the Jesus Movement in 1972 Chattanooga, Tennessee, claiming to want to recreate the 1st-century Christian church due to the fact that all other church denominations have "fallen." People have butted heads with the cult in the past, as they call for the return of slavery, restricted religious homeschooling and child abuse, along with child labor. Their own hippie restaurant, The Yellow Deli, is one of their go-to coin purses as they make their families (mostly teens and children) work there without pay; the money goes to benefit the entire compound. They get around the laws against forced labor saying that all workers are "volunteers," even though people who join must give up all possessions to the compound. Besides the restaurant, they also own bakeries, a construction business, and soap-making factories among other places. In 1984, a Twelve Tribes compound was once raided due to reports of severe child abuse and 112 children were taken into custody, only to be returned hours later due to the raid being considered "unconstitutional." Any ex-members of the cult will speak genuinely about the terrible childhoods they suffered from being raised in the community, but anything is rarely done to actively rescue any children from the communities that span from Warsaw, MO all the way to Kyoto, JP. "Twelve Tribes currently has 3,000 members across the US and in Europe, South America and Australia; their goal is to 'produce an army of 144,000 male virgins, who would prepare the way for Christ's second coming."

Businesses that're known to be owned, run by, and benefit the Twelve Tribes:
  • The Yellow Deli
  • Parchment Press, a printing company that also distribute their literature
  • BOJ Construction, based in Plymouth, MA and operating nationally
  • Commonwealth Construction, a contractor primarily in the Southeastern US
  • Greener Formulas, soap and body care research
  • Common Sense Farm, a soap and body care manufacturer located in Cambridge, NY
  • Simon the Tanner, a chain of shoe/outfitter stores in New Hampshire and Vermont
  • Maté Factor, an import company that also runs two cafes in Manitou Springs, Colorado and Savannah, Georgia
  • Tribal Trading, an organic foods distributor in Irún, Spain

Some pictures of the damages:
View attachment 564267
View attachment 564259
View attachment 564264
View attachment 564265View attachment 564266

I believe there should be more laws and precautions to be taken to stop the development of cults like these. Twelve Tribes has pretty much been around for 50 years and has been able to run without much to stop them, despite raids in Germany and continued evidence of the abuse they roll out on their own families. There are way more active cults than people like to believe, and cult abuse is pretty much allowed to run rampant in a lot of spaces.
Housing market is booming there

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
Shed fire on land of ‘cult’ eyed as cause of devastating Colorado blazes that destroyed 1,000 homes
The fundamentalist cult that owns the Colorado food chain The Yellow Deli usually keeps a low profile, but is back in the limelight after causing a supposed shed fire or trash burning that ended up spreading to the entire town due to strong winds, destroying over 6,200 acres of land. Despite working with police for now, they deny any wrongdoing or responsibility, even though illegal burnings on their land have been recorded in the past. Currently, they've all been kicked from their compound so police can investigate any leads and are barred from returning until further notice.

The Twelve Tribes Community was started by Gene Spriggs and has been around since the 70s' after the Jesus Movement in 1972 Chattanooga, Tennessee, claiming to want to recreate the 1st-century Christian church due to the fact that all other church denominations have "fallen." People have butted heads with the cult in the past, as they call for the return of slavery, restricted religious homeschooling and child abuse, along with child labor. Their own hippie restaurant, The Yellow Deli, is one of their go-to coin purses as they make their families (mostly teens and children) work there without pay; the money goes to benefit the entire compound. They get around the laws against forced labor saying that all workers are "volunteers," even though people who join must give up all possessions to the compound. Besides the restaurant, they also own bakeries, a construction business, and soap-making factories among other places. In 1984, a Twelve Tribes compound was once raided due to reports of severe child abuse and 112 children were taken into custody, only to be returned hours later due to the raid being considered "unconstitutional." Any ex-members of the cult will speak genuinely about the terrible childhoods they suffered from being raised in the community, but anything is rarely done to actively rescue any children from the communities that span from Warsaw, MO all the way to Kyoto, JP. "Twelve Tribes currently has 3,000 members across the US and in Europe, South America and Australia; their goal is to 'produce an army of 144,000 male virgins, who would prepare the way for Christ's second coming."

• The Yellow Deli
  • Simon the Tanner, a chain of shoe/outfitter stores in New Hampshire and Vermont
  • Maté Factor, an import company that also runs two cafes in Manitou Springs, Colorado and Savannah, Georgia

View attachment 564267
View attachment 564259
View attachment 564264

I believe there should be more laws and precautions to be taken to stop the development of cults like these. Twelve Tribes has pretty much been around for 50 years and has been able to run without much to stop them, despite raids in Germany and continued evidence of the abuse they roll out on their own families. There are way more active cults than people like to believe, and cult abuse is pretty much allowed to run rampant in a lot of spaces.
A fucken teacher from here in Winnipeg Canada went missing some years ago. Turns out he had joined this cult, and was relocated to Brasil. There is a shitload of evidence to support this, but his family that he left behind still refuses to believe it. I worked with him. The guy was a weirdo for sure.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
A fucken teacher from here in Winnipeg Canada went missing some years ago. Turns out he had joined this cult, and was relocated to Brasil. There is a shitload of evidence to support this, but his family that he left behind still refuses to believe it. I worked with him. The guy was a weirdo for sure.
The worst part is how cults will prey on people from our communities and it's the hardest thing ever to get them back and get them help. Cults are so fucking damaging, no matter the doctrine.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Looks like their founder died back in Feb 2021. God/The Gods/Possibly Aliens 🤔 must've gone through his memories and looked to their futures & just decided to smite the rest of these guys.

Yup, I'm going with SMITED. 😬
Remnants of their strange cult if there are any, might wanna take care.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

• The Yellow Deli

View attachment 564267
View attachment 564259
View attachment 564264

Well,I'm glad that they "SHED" Some light on the Situation! Lmao,🤣...SP

freebsd

Well Known Member
Plenty of wackadoodles out there that we have to coexist with. But if my house got burned because of these freaks I would have to return the favor.
More likely the government did it to blame them for the fire. LONG history of them doing just that. Remember the Maine comes to mind where they burned the ship, and blamed Cuba for it.

Reject

This user was banned

• The Yellow Deli

View attachment 564267
View attachment 564259
View attachment 564264

American terrorists!

freebsd

Well Known Member
Maaaaan wtf this is beyond mental how the fuckery does a cult like this even get by in an age of snowflakery and all inclusivism and stuff? and those poor kids no doubt battered and raped all time 😔🤯🤬
Well democrats showed them. Their need for an army of virgin men met wokeism, now they don't know who are the men, so can't rape anyone.

But this can't happen if democrats stop violating the Constitution. An 11 year old girl with a gun isn't raped, the rapist is full of leaks.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Did you miss the parts about child abuse?
I missed the part how it is any different from what democrats let hollywood do to kids.
Hell, clinton caught the kids who ran away, and handed them back to the rapists. brandon is importing kids for the pedophiles, and handing them over to them.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Yeah until I see exploding Christians, Islam is going to be the #1 enemy of western civilization.

There's also the whole theocracy aspect of Islam that most people ignore because they're idiots who don't know what the word theocracy means, until it's too late.

any name you wish.

they told me to choose "any name you wish."
this is domestic terrorism and should be treated as such
throw these fools in some remote blacksite like they deserve

Back