Two 12yr old girls stab classmate 19 times to prove 'Slender Man' myth was real. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Jesus :facepalm:

All the girls in my daughters class, LOVE Scary Pasta's. (Which, on it's own, is a ridiculous name). She's played the Slenderman game on the computer, (believe it or not, quite fun! Lol! Bastard keeps killing me though), and she's TEN. SHE knows it's a STORY. These kids have serious mental issues, and wanted to just 'see what's it's like'. The whole 'Slenderman' bullshit's just that. An excuse. There ARE evil children. No one wants to believe it but, they're out there, just like adults, have to be REALLY careful who you let your kids pal around with.

(My profile pic is actually Slenderman, lol!)

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Every child is different and has a different level of development.
To say they need to be beaten and executed is pretty harsh, in any culture. These children were obviously very immature and didn't understand the true horror of stabbing someone to death, they do now. If they were maniacal the girl would be dead, they obviously stopped because it wasn't what they thought it would be. Should they be punished, absolutely, as adults, absolutely not... They need to be locked up for awhile and need some serious psychological help. The victims and her family could probably use some help too.

I knew what I was doing in that age but I still think they shouldn't be judged like and adult, they have to go to a mental hospital, not for the act itself, for the ideas behind it.

I just... I understand. I get that they want to prove that standerman is real. But how on earth can they justify such raw unrelated crimes to their crimes as justification? if your going to kill someone, at least have the brains to come up with a legitimate reasoning. Dont try to justify your actions based on a fictional character.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
The were obsessed. And no parent/s to straighten the shit out. Obsession can become a reality. sad, but true.
Aside from parental supervision, parents need to limit their kids time on things smartphones, tablets and computers. They see things like "Slenderman" and because of their age, can't accept that there are a lot of fake made up things on the net/

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Aside from parental supervision, parents need to limit their kids time on things smartphones, tablets and computers. They see things like "Slenderman" and because of their age, can't accept that there are a lot of fake made up things on the net/
They are impressionable.. from what I see parents will shove crap like phones and internets to keep their kids from under their ass. There is a penalty for that, sooner or later.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Oh I'm sure of it. Every day more and more people turn into mindless slaves to their phones. Everyone digs into their pockets and glances at their mobile devices like their lives were so important.
Oh! look at that, I got a "LOL" from susie.. Oh Em Gee I got another text from John Doe and my facebook updated and I got lives on candy crush.. my life is now complete.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
They are impressionable.. from what I see parents will shove crap like phones and internets to keep their kids from under their ass. There is a penalty for that, sooner or later.
Yes nothing replaces good parenting, television and other devices are not good parenting.
Neither are sports stars or teachers
The only thing that makes good kids is great parents. These kids obviously had parents that were not engaged with them at the very least.
I blame the parents more than anything else, I was involved in most of my kids activities whether it was school or sport and monitored them on the internet closely, why? Because it was my fucking job!
Not the teachers or anyone else's responsibility, I made them do sports
And I did their homework with them,
Kept their little asses so busy they didn't have time to obsess on crap like slenderman, it's not that hard just a bit of effort in your kids.

EvilHomer15

Rookie
I am curious.

What kind of feeling of the "unknown" were they feeling as they became obsessed with slenderman?

I imagine it all started with a story they read while giggling and shit..
Then they started talking about it and read deeper.. Then they actually start believing it..

I imagine it's the same feeling religious ppl get reading their holy books.
Fun thing. Now I think about it, the slender man story has become a religion for these girls.
It gives them a promise of "joining the cult of slenderman", much like heaven of other religions...

Dark.

Back