Warning:Children Two curry girls walking and got mowed down (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Oof! At least they did not fall on concrete, imagine! πŸ˜—
You're right - one got launched into it instead πŸ˜‚

1719343020027.png

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
View attachment 795444
There's 1 woman in pink. 1 child in pink. And 1 child in red further behind. Can YOU see them Meemaw?View attachment 795445
She was carrying a baby that flew in the bushes.

After rewatching the video, the 7 Yr old/ baby that she was carrying/walking next to her seems to be the blur in front of the car being projected in the same direction of the vehicle, I assume it's the 10 year old nearest the car after the fact and she had a friend with a red top that is not mentioned seen as the blurb said 3 had died and there's 4 in the video.
I think red girl dying from her near miss would be a long shot don't you think?

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
After rewatching the video, the 7 Yr old/ baby that she was carrying/walking next to her seems to be the blur in front of the car being projected in the same direction of the vehicle, I assume it's the 10 year old nearest the car after the fact and she had a friend with a red top that is not mentioned seen as the blurb said 3 had died and there's 4 in the video.
I think red girl dying from her near miss would be a long shot don't you think?
A woman and her two nieces were walking on the side of the road in Bouradi of New Tehri District Headquarter. Soon a speeding car came towards them. The ladies tried to avoid and dodge the car but it was in such a high speed that their efforts went in vain.

The woman died on the spot in the accident, while the girls were rushed to the hospital. The girls died while receiving treatment. Apart from this, two other people also came under the car, who suffered minor injuries. 🀷🏼

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
two other people also came under the car, who suffered minor injuries. 🀷🏼
Sounds a bit insurance scammy to me we only counted 4 and one clearly got away.
1 woman and 2 children per the article. She was carrying a baby that flew in the bushes.

"the deceased have been identified as Reena Negi (36) and her two nieces Agrima (10) and Anvita (7)."

So about this 7 year old baby she was carrying, you gonna admit you were wrong or no?

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Sounds a bit insurance scammy to me we only counted 4 and one clearly got away.

"the deceased have been identified as Reena Negi (36) and her two nieces Agrima (10) and Anvita (7)."

So about this 7 year old baby she was carrying, you gonna admit you were wrong or no?
You are wrong. The lady gets spun around and falls to the ground, The child gets thrown into the bushes because the lady was holding onto her.

Back