Two parents 'killed their morbidly obese 16-year-old daughter (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Two parents killed their 16-year-old daughter by allowing her weight to balloon to 23 stone during the Covid lockdown, a court heard today.

Schoolgirl Kaylea Titford, who suffered from spina bifida and had to use a wheelchair, was allegedly neglected and allowed by her father Alun Titford and mother Sarah Lloyd-Jones to become morbidly obese in her filthy maggot-infested room during the pandemic.

A court heard Kaylea was formerly 'fiercely independent' and even took part in PE lessons in her wheelchair at school.

But her parents are accused of allowing her to dramatically gain weight, and her health to deteriorate, as they left her alone in her adapted room.

She was found dead in October 2020 in 'living in conditions not fit for animals', the court heard.

Two parents 'killed obese daughter by allowing her to get too fat'

View attachment 651625
View attachment 651626

Father Alan Titford FOURTYFUCKINGFIVE !!

View attachment 651627
Next time use a Fkn 🔨 Hammer Dumbasses!!! Way cheaper/No smell or Maggots!!! IDIOT'S!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

"A KID" she looks like she is 20. Poor wheelchair.
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I'm currently 22 stone. Cos I likes food. But I'll soon lose it when I get back home. Probably...
I don't look as bad as her either.
My penus weighs at least 2 stone when angry...

If someone getting fat is tantamount to murder than this country is currently experiencing a genocide and all who promote obesity as an acceptable lifestyle choice are willing participants.
You really should absolutely change from yellow to an owl colour. Like brown.
It's for the best buddy. 😊

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm currently 22 stone. Cos I likes food. But I'll soon lose it when I get back home. Probably...
I don't look as bad as her either.
My penus weighs at least 2 stone when angry...

You really should absolutely change from yellow to an owl colour. Like brown.
It's for the best buddy. 😊
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣...SP

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
The wheelchair makes her look fat.
Just get her a more thinning wheelchair!

Two parents killed their 16-year-old daughter by allowing her weight to balloon to 23 stone during the Covid lockdown, a court heard today.

Schoolgirl Kaylea Titford, who suffered from spina bifida and had to use a wheelchair, was allegedly neglected and allowed by her father Alun Titford and mother Sarah Lloyd-Jones to become morbidly obese in her filthy maggot-infested room during the pandemic.

A court heard Kaylea was formerly 'fiercely independent' and even took part in PE lessons in her wheelchair at school.

But her parents are accused of allowing her to dramatically gain weight, and her health to deteriorate, as they left her alone in her adapted room.

She was found dead in October 2020 in 'living in conditions not fit for animals', the court heard.

View attachment 651625
View attachment 651626

View attachment 651627
The parents fucked up…..but give em a pass. That fat bitch was gonna cost a ton of taxpayer money.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

View attachment 651625
View attachment 651626

View attachment 651627
I think... Just thinking that maybe they maybe did that cos the person on the wheelchair has a big notorious man face with a mustache? And just they were trying to get rid of that person who are the supposed daughter? I guess?

tero

GOREBABY

View attachment 651625
View attachment 651626

View attachment 651627
If my face was that ugly id cover up also. Hopefully theyll get greeted in prison by fellow inmates.

Wow. Never saw this post til now. Fucking absolutely useless parents. How could you do that to your own seed? I hope they both die, slowly and painfully.

Back