Tyson Fury has something to say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Had no idea who he was. Looked him up. It didn't help me care about what he was saying, and I honestly can't understand most of what he said.

redninja

Rookie
I've always found this cunt spectacularly annoying (not that I'd say it to him in person mind) but on this he is bang on and has gone up in my estimation. A bit.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s repercussions within the sports world even though he’s right but Fury’s got to worry about boxing even if he says he’s retired. Usyk challenged him after beating Joshua.

Last edited:
Spot on u pikey twat
Screenshot_20220825-110745_DuckDuckGo.jpg

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
And we are sending millions to Ukraine thousands immigrants coming a cross the channel fuel poverty massive wealth gap people on strike 🪧 nhs in trouble when is this shit going to end.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The Guy's a Fantastic Boxer; He's got enuff Millions Himself to B able to make a Difference! He should instead use His Platform to Rally with the Political Leaders and institute new policy to help the Homeless;At current there's a population of 274,000 Homeless People in Great Britain,And 126,000 of them R Children! But this is a Global Problem;Not just England.The Fkn Homeless R everywhere!!!
SP

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Immigration and your own people are two separate issues. Just my opinion. I agree with everything big lad fury has to say and would love to see him run for parliament. Eden just for the meme.

Back