U.S. Strikes Iraq And Syria (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Hope we invade Iran and Biden calls up the draft. I want to see the look on all the young kid's face who voted for Biden as they're dragged off by military police to become cannon fodder. Plus imagine all the nice videos we'd get daily from the warzone posted here.
Right now the shah of Iran is plotting his revenge for biden blowing up his stockpile collection of vintage ak47's

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
The invasion wouldn't be that easy with everyone divided. UT with 3 people getting killed the American people are all ready calling for strikes in Iran. I think the world underestimates how strong America is when where not divided. Let Iran keep pushing it will bring America together and cause trump to become president. Iran keeps jabbing when we get a president with balls in there Iran will get punched in the mouth.
The American people are NOT calling for strikes in Iran. The left on capital hill are the ones spewing that crap.

The American people want the focus on America and the wide open border.

deviant2

This supplying Ukraine crap, needs to stop. Fucking asinine administration throwing all our shit away. FOR WHAT?!!!

The US military is quietly shipping hundreds of thousands of artillery shells to Ukraine from a massive stockpile in Israel, according to a Tuesday report.

Israeli officials told the Times that Jerusalem had not altered its position against giving Ukraine lethal weapons, but was agreeing to the US using its own supplies.

Israel has resisted providing weapons to Ukraine since the start of Russia’s invasion. One major reason for Israel’s hesitance appears to be its strategic need to maintain freedom of operations in Syria, where Russian forces largely control the airspace.

Ukraine has run low on its own stockpiles and has begun mostly using supplies from the US and other Western countries, but Kyiv’s forces are firing around 90,000 artillery shells per month, far outpacing the manufacturing capabilities of the US and Europe combined.

Vampiric

Fuck the world for what it's worth.
The American people are NOT calling for strikes in Iran. The left on capital hill are the ones spewing that crap.

The American people want the focus on America and the wide open border.
No the real people are wanting the left out. Biden sucks. Borders shouldn't be this way. At the same time we don't want our people dieing. Then biden hitting proxies. Put trump back in office

mrln

silent ghost
This supplying Ukraine crap, needs to stop. Fucking asinine administration throwing all our shit away. FOR WHAT?!!!

The US military is quietly shipping hundreds of thousands of artillery shells to Ukraine from a massive stockpile in Israel, according to a Tuesday report.

Israeli officials told the Times that Jerusalem had not altered its position against giving Ukraine lethal weapons, but was agreeing to the US using its own supplies.

Israel has resisted providing weapons to Ukraine since the start of Russia’s invasion. One major reason for Israel’s hesitance appears to be its strategic need to maintain freedom of operations in Syria, where Russian forces largely control the airspace.

Ukraine has run low on its own stockpiles and has begun mostly using supplies from the US and other Western countries, but Kyiv’s forces are firing around 90,000 artillery shells per month, far outpacing the manufacturing capabilities of the US and Europe combined.

toots,thats an older story. i remember that and theres a date of 18 jan of 23 also.
but i wouldnt doubt its still going on though. i dont trust this admin for shit. or ANY admin,for that matter!

Darkwing87

Cookie

deviant2

toots,thats an older story. i remember that and theres a date of 18 jan of 23 also.
but i wouldnt doubt its still going on though. i dont trust this admin for shit. or ANY admin,for that matter!
It's not that old and there is some good info in that article.
---The most important being the US is putting poor little Israel in a tight spot.
---They're helping Ukraine (with our supplies and money), but not too much because they don't wanna piss off Russia, who they kinda need cause air space. They're helping Ukraine because they want that land.
---Israel is the enemy from within.
Other countries sending armaments, but Israel doesn't.
---We've sent so much from hidden stock piles in the region, we've dipped into the ones in S. Korea.
Great... what happens when China really goes for Taiwan? Or N. Korea gets pushy with their neighbors to the south? What stock piles will we pilfer from then?

We built Israel's military, funded in full. They have better protections than we do.
Why we are giving them anything for THEIR war, is beyond me. They've plenty of money, plenty of bombs. Israel, Gaza, and Palestine have been fighting for hundreds of years. We've no business there and if they would all just blow each other up for good, problem would be solved.

mrln

silent ghost
It's not that old and there is some good info in that article.
---The most important being the US is putting poor little Israel in a tight spot.
---They're helping Ukraine (with our supplies and money), but not too much because they don't wanna piss off Russia, who they kinda need cause air space. They're helping Ukraine because they want that land.
---Israel is the enemy from within.
Other countries sending armaments, but Israel doesn't.
---We've sent so much from hidden stock piles in the region, we've dipped into the ones in S. Korea.
Great... what happens when China really goes for Taiwan? Or N. Korea gets pushy with their neighbors to the south? What stock piles will we pilfer from then?

We built Israel's military, funded in full. They have better protections than we do.
Why we are giving them anything for THEIR war, is beyond me. They've plenty of money, plenty of bombs. Israel, Gaza, and Palestine have been fighting for hundreds of years. We've no business there and if they would all just blow each other up for good, problem would be solved.
we have other hidden munitions,thats not ever spoken about. the u.s. wouldnt deplete its stock pile because of n.korea and russia and other threats. dont let the media fool you and get ya all worked up on that front. (just think of me if you want to get all worked up and hot)
weve built multiple militaries through out time. and donated our weapons/vehicles/clothing and whatever else, to do it as well.
isreal doesnt donate because theyre not a part of nato.
this country will never learn. or should i say our govt will never learn to but out of others business. always gotta be the one to but in. then again at the same time,we get involved,it means more money for our military industrial complex. which we can never have enough of. seeing how we do need to replenish what we give away so we never really do run low on our arms.

Sickness82

Fresh Meat
Hope we invade Iran and Biden calls up the draft. I want to see the look on all the young kid's face who voted for Biden as they're dragged off by military police to become cannon fodder. Plus imagine all the nice videos we'd get daily from the warzone posted here.
I'm glad level that bitch fck them!!!!

bigoaf6

Welcome to hell
This user was banned
Isn't it weird the gas prices are staying low..... not even a peep.... hmmmmmm
Not weird at all many factors between demand and a old mfer that can't comprehend anything is selling off our strategic oil reserves to make it look better for the election. Plus the bricks system being out into place the world no longer needs us or the dollar.

Ugh....who are we bombing now? Smh...
Everyone and everything

Back