Ugly Negress will be playing Juliet alongside Tom Holland for Romeo and Juliet adaptation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
but i thought juliet was supposedta be pretty or attractive,at least?
who the fuck is this? i checked out her pics,and didnt even find one, that is remotely desirable! let alone wank material.
why her of all black women? im sure there were others that were just as qualified,if not more. and is pretty/attractive and also wank material.
maybe she's getting paid next to nothing...

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
true story ... 👀
412482321_747525474074604_8008930784423450279_n.jpg

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Of course, because when I think of William Shakespeare and his masterpiece of a tragedy play written in sixteenth century England, based upon the Italian love story produced by Matteo Bandello (c. 1480–1562), an Italian writer, soldier, Dominican friar and bishop, known mostly for his collection of 214 novellas that made him the most popular short-story writer of his day, I think of a ridiculous and unattractive diversity hire playing Juliette and not ever 15 year-old Olivia Hussey in the 1968 film at all! :facepalm:

In other news, the ghost of Toshiro Mifune will play the titular role in a redo of Mary Poppins because whenever I think of famous, singing and dancing British nannies of 1910, he's the one for me! :lulz:

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Of course, because when I think of William Shakespeare and his masterpiece of a tragedy play written in sixteenth century England, based upon the Italian love story produced by Matteo Bandello (c. 1480–1562), an Italian writer, soldier, Dominican friar and bishop, known mostly for his collection of 214 novellas that made him the most popular short-story writer of his day, I think of a ridiculous and unattractive diversity hire playing Juliette and not ever 15 year-old Olivia Hussey in the 1968 film at all! :facepalm:

In other news, the ghost of Toshiro Mifune will play the titular role in a redo of Mary Poppins because whenever I think of famous, singing and dancing British nannies of 1910, he's the one for me! :lulz:
That’s a good point - it’s about two Italian families feuding. And while I don’t picture a blond haired blue eyed girl for Juliet Capulet, a coal skinned African isn’t accurate either. Olive skinned, dark hair would be satisfactory.

But whatever, it’s their (British) show, they can do whatever they want. Put an Indian Bollywood dancer in that role, idc.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
That’s a good point - it’s about two Italian families feuding. And while I don’t picture a blond haired blue eyed girl for Juliet Capulet, a coal skinned African isn’t accurate either. Olive skinned, dark hair would be satisfactory.

But whatever, it’s their (British) show, they can do whatever they want. Put an Indian Bollywood dancer in that role, idc.
If you haven't seen Olivia Hussey in the 1968 film, watch it, now! The point being she became the epitome of Juliette for millions in the same way Dame Julie Andrews became the epitome of an early twentieth century British nanny from her Disney effort during that same decade.

Back