Funny Ukrainians burn Trump. The Greatest President is coming back with a Vengeance!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trump 2024!

Attachments

• trump 7.jpg
    trump 7.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 12

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
Cuz burning a flag of the country providing the lion’s share of your country’s defense weapons would be just plain…wait, this isn’t some false flag conspiracy izzit?

zyclownB

Rookie
Fucking dumb cunts actually think it's because of Trump they have no weapons LOL what did they do with the seventy billion dollars then? fuckheads.
$70,000,000,000 🤣🤣🤣 it’s way more than that.
We also pay for their ahem government functions and pensions.
Wait till the average age for their fighters is 50.
They already have women and literal retards dead on their frontlines.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Fucking dumb cunts actually think it's because of Trump they have no weapons LOL what did they do with the seventy billion dollars then? fuckheads.
It is. Cocksucking, Trump-loving Republicans held up the military aid bill in the House for months. So who else is responsible? :shrug:

• You're a nigger
Reactions: HG

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It is. Cocksucking, Trump-loving Republicans held up the military aid bill in the House for months. So who else is responsible? :shrug:
It was held up because the Democrats refused to put any additional funds into the border crisis problem. That being said, there had already been billions sent to Ukraine at that point anyway! there really was no need to send more to be laundered. Enough had been wasted already!

Yes I probably referenced just one of those bulk payments. The issue I have with such massive amounts being thrown away (to be laundered and frittered away to unknown entities/terrorist organizations/etc etc) is the sheer lack of investment in the United States. Considering the issues around homelessness, mental health problems, infrastructure dilapidation, people being unable to afford Healthcare, Grocery and fuel prices - (basically inflation problems) it makes no sense to be sending such huge amounts into what has proven to be a complete waste of a war.

Last edited:

zyclownB

Rookie
Hey SJWsnowflake it’s $175,000,000,000 you herpes ridden commie dick sucker.

I and guess you haven’t seen the videos of dead women and Down syndrome soldiers on the frontlines huh?

And the current AVERAGE AGE (if you know how to do math, it means there are older people fighting) is OVER 40!!!!!

After months of intense congressional debate, Congress passed and the president signed into law a $61 billion aid package for Ukraine. The legislation gives the president nearly everything he wanted, which is surprising given the drama in the Republican House caucus. The new legislation brings the total U.S. commitment to $175 billion since the beginning of the invasion. It will produce an immediate surge in deliveries of military equipment, which had fallen to about 10 percent of what they had been last year. Because of the delay, another funding package will not be needed until January. That pushes it past the presidential campaign. Despite all this good news, a cloud hangs on the horizon: How does Ukraine plan on winning this war?

I and guess you haven’t seen the videos of dead women and Down syndrome soldiers on the frontlines huh?

We fund the functions of their government, fact.

And why are you so concerned about fight commies, aren’t they your comrade!

After months of intense congressional debate, Congress passed and the president signed into law a $61 billion aid package for Ukraine. The legislation gives the president nearly everything he wanted, which is surprising given the drama in the Republican House caucus. The new legislation brings the total U.S. commitment to $175 billion since the beginning of the invasion. It will produce an immediate surge in deliveries of military equipment, which had fallen to about 10 percent of what they had been last year. Because of the delay, another funding package will not be needed until January. That pushes it past the presidential campaign. Despite all this good news, a cloud hangs on the horizon: How does Ukraine plan on winning this war?

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺

And the current AVERAGE AGE (if you know how to do math, it means there are older people fighting) is OVER 40!!!!!

flh_banners.php.jpg

I dunno where to start. Retarded is only my second language, so I had a bit of trouble understanding you....

Back