Update on Houston kids living with dead brother's body (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
it pisses me off how they’re giving him life and her a less charge like what the fuck logic is that.

This is why biracial dating is fucking terrible DATE YOUR OWN RACE.
The fucked up thing is judging by his neck tattoo he was probably in a White prison crew. He probably did it for protection because as soon as he's out he commits beastiality with that disgusting she boon. Some may argue he just wiped out an eventual violent nigger but no matter how you view things he's a pos who deserves to have his neck snapped!

Suicide666

Fresh Meat
I want their eyes. I want them. Do they want to go to hell with me? Huh, Pigs? If, given the opportunity, I would eradicate all humans. Unfortunately, Like Charlie M said, Believe me if I started murdering people, there'd be none of you left. Thorazine, Give me the Thorazine!!! You don't need the thorazine. Oh yes I do!!!

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
A 5 ounce bottle of Ronsonol from the corner smoke shop costs roughly $3.49... A purchase of two bottles for $7.00 plus tax will permanently solve this problem.

Wait till they are asleep in their prison cell beds, squirt contents over bedding and blankets, flick Zippo, enjoy...

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
It's been three days since three children living with the skeletal remains of their slain brother were rescued from a west Harris County apartment. Their rescue has gripped the nation's attention and resulted in countless lingering questions.

Here's what we know about the case so far:

The discovery​

Three children, ages 7, 10 and 15, were found abandoned Sunday afternoon at 3530 Green Crest Drive at the CityParc II West Oaks Apartments. The 15-year-old placed a 911 call around 4 p.m. stating his 8-year-old brother Kendrick Lee had been dead inside their apartment for over a year.
Neighbors watch from adjacent apartments as law enforcement officials investigate a scene where, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, three juveniles were found living alone along with the skeletal remains of another juvenile, in a third floor apartment at the CityParc II at West Oaks Apartments on Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021, at in west Houston.

Neighbors watch from adjacent apartments as law enforcement officials investigate a scene where, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, three juveniles were found living alone along with the skeletal remains of another juvenile, in a third floor apartment at the CityParc II at West Oaks Apartments on Sunday, Oct. 24, 2021, at in west Houston.
Mark Mulligan, Houston Chronicle / Staff photographer

Conditions inside the home​

The children were found in deplorable conditions that seemed "too horrible to be real,” Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said Wednesday. The apartment they were staying in had no power for weeks and was riddled with soiled carpet, roaches and flies; there was no furniture, bedding or blankets; they were malnourished and forbidden from leaving the apartment.
Mugshots of Gloria Y. Williams, 35, and her boyfriend Brian W. Coulter, 31, are displayed after a press conference at the Harris County Sheriff's Department in Houston on Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021. Williams and Coulter left her children in an apartment for over a year.'s Department in Houston on Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021. Williams and Coulter left her children in an apartment for over a year.
Mugshots of Gloria Y. Williams, 35, and her boyfriend Brian W. Coulter, 31, are displayed after a press conference at the Harris County Sheriff’s Department in Houston on Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021. Williams and Coulter left her children in an apartment for over a year.Elizabeth Conley/Staff photographer
The mother routinely had food delivered to the apartment and neighbors helped the children with food and charging their phones. The children were allegedly abandoned in March when the mother and her boyfriend moved out of the apartment, leaving Kendrick’s body to decompose under a blanket.
MORE ON RESCUE: Abandoned kids lived for weeks with no power, relied on neighbor for food and phone charging

Child's cause of death​

The 8-year-old child found dead in the apartment was killed by homicidal violence with multiple blunt force injuries in November 2020. The mother's boyfriend, Brian Coulter, is reported to have beaten the child to death.

Mother, boyfriend arrested​

The mother, Gloria Williams, 35, was arrested Tuesday on charges of injury to a child by omission and tampering with evidence. Coulter was also arrested on Tuesday and has been charged with murder in the death of the child. Coulter is being held on a $1 million bail, while Williams was held on a combined $900,000 bail on the charges.
The children's mother, Gloria Williams, 35, and her boyfriend, Brian Coulter, 31, have been arrested and charged. 's mother, Gloria Williams, 35, and her boyfriend, Brian Coulter, 31, have been arrested and charged.

The children's mother, Gloria Williams, 35, and her boyfriend, Brian Coulter, 31, have been arrested and charged.
Harris County Sheriff's Office

School involvement​

Three of the children were enrolled in Alief ISD until May 2020. School officials attempted to visit the home in September 2020 to try and return the children to classes but were unsuccessful. A 2019 truancy case against the mother for her youngest child's lack of attendance at Holmquist Elementary School was later dismissed due to COVID reasons.

Where the children are now​

The children are being held in Child Protective Services custody. Weeks before their rescue, Coulter returned to the apartment and punched one of the children, authorities said. Police determined that child never received medical treatment and needed jaw surgery.
MORE ON RESCUE: Abandoned Houston-area kids witnessed brother's death, watched body decompose for over a year

Lingering questions​

The mother has two other children, including a teenage girl, according to a grandmother who cared for the children previously. It is unknown where the teenage girl is. The Harris County Sheriff’s Office never received a report of foul odors or other suspicious activity from the unit. It is unclear why no one notified the Harris County Sheriff's Office about the children living there.
You know, "people" like these two fuckers should be not only publicly executed, but they should be awake in an operating room where their organs are extracted one by one for donation to those who aren't total pieces of shit like them...

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Scared the shit outta me for a second when I saw the name Brian Coulter. I knew a Brian Coulter in high school, who was an acquaintance of mine that hung out with a couple of guys in my circle of friends. He was a weird mother fucker too.

This dude was 31 years old in 2021 though. I'm 39 now. Brian was like a year or two you get than me. So he would have been 34 or so in 2021. Unless I'm mistaken with his age. My Brian Coulter was a smart motherfucker. Almost genius level. So he could have been 3+ years younger than me. He was only a grade behind me, and he did have a youthful appearance for an 11th grader. And he looks vaguely similar to the Brian Coulter I knew.

Back