fights Usa - Fighting at the subway (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
Now to find out why they were fighting to begin with. Whole thing could have been avoided if dude hadn't punched and shove the other guy toward the tracks. Sigh. And camera-bitch was more annoyed than anything.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Now to find out why they were fighting to begin with. Whole thing could have been avoided if dude hadn't punched and shove the other guy toward the tracks. Sigh. And camera-bitch was more annoyed than anything.
Actually looked like self defence to me. 🤷‍♂️

sirnovice

Rookie
Man I hate the annoying scream of that bitch. Not everything is about you sweetie. It’s like a cliché scream. “Omg I can see him 😭”. Yeah no shit we can all see him he’s right there.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Man murdered right infront of her and her kids. " great now me and my child cant get home " RaDiKoLus
Empathy at its finest.
She has a point. Whatever these two were fighting about had nothing to do with anyone who was just trying to get to their destination. Riding cramped subways with filthy New Yorkers is bad enough without delays.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Outstanding video. No cash bail and vagrants on the streets. It’s coming to every corner of America.

She has a point. Whatever these two were fighting about had nothing to do with anyone who was just trying to get to their destination. Riding cramped subways with filthy New Yorkers is bad enough without delays.
It was actually Philadelphia, but still dirty nevertheless

Back