USA to ban kangaroo products (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
These idiot environmentalists have never bothered to check out what happens when over population of kangaroos causes starvation, it sucks watching animals starve, at least culling is quicker than weeks of no food where an animal is so weak that it hasn't the energy to get off a road & out of the way of traffic, personal experience, it just looked at me while I drove around it, but as long as the environmentalists agenda is on track(scamming money) it's all ok blind to everything else. Fuck them!

mrln

silent ghost
These idiot environmentalists have never bothered to check out what happens when over population of kangaroos causes starvation, it sucks watching animals starve, at least culling is quicker than weeks of no food where an animal is so weak that it hasn't the energy to get off a road & out of the way of traffic, personal experience, it just looked at me while I drove around it, but as long as the environmentalists agenda is on track(scamming money) it's all ok blind to everything else. Fuck them!
it waslike that here with the deer population. plus the disease they spread. the activists are the ones who need "taken care of",if ya ask me.

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned

We need a cull of leftist environmentalists. They have never been to the country or outback. Too busy sippin their gay macchiato's and forcing ideals on twatter.

Back