bizarre Vlogger With An Awkward Situation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
It's you isn't it @GodLogic , a degenerate faggot.

1709126664833.png

No wonder he's treating you like a faggot, a real man would had punched him out.
Those tombstone teeth would hurt his knuckles.

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
It's you isn't it @GodLogic , a degenerate faggot.

View attachment 756833

Those tombstone teeth would hurt his knuckles.
Can you just fuck off? Im not even giving you any attention but you keep on tagging me and saying bullshit, do you even know that you’re violating rule 3? If you want to hate about a religion then go to some site and argue with those people. I told you once and i’ll say it for the last time, I have no interest.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Can you just fuck off? Im not even giving you any attention but you keep on tagging me and saying bullshit, do you even know that you’re violating rule 3?
Nope - I didn't, I called you a faggot (which is the truth and you're also a degenerate). They aren't racist terms.

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
Nope - I didn't, I called you a faggot (which is the truth and you're also a degenerate). They aren't racist terms.
Yes you did.

The rule specifically says no FLH outside of LFH section and you’re doing exactly the opposite. You’re claiming that you’re not you filthy liar, if that was the case then why did you mention me in a thread that I haven’t even spoken on? Just randomly tagging me in order to mock and insult.

@CornHub someone didn’t read rule 3 ig

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Yes you did.

The rule specifically says no FLH outside of LFH section and you’re doing exactly the opposite. You’re claiming that you’re not you filthy liar, if that was the case then why did you mention me in a thread that I haven’t even spoken on? Just randomly tagging me in order to mock and insult.

@CornHub someone didn’t read rule 3 ig
I'll say whatever I like to you, you spineless crybaby, if you don't like it then fuck off - this isn't the forum for you.

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
I'll say whatever I like to you, you spineless crybaby, if you don't like it then fuck off - this isn't the forum for you.
@CornHub even tho I tried to warn him, he seems like he doesn’t give a fuck about the rules or even you, I tagged you and he still continues to do the same and worse.

Back