bizarre Wait, what? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Fake or real that sick piece of shit pedo has showed it before. Veterans day speech in Annapolis was the latest. Best was him sniffing that 10 11 year old girl year or two ago on stage. Thanks for all that and what goes with him you dumb fuck dumbacrats for voting for that
You really believe those are real videos? Do you understand how propaganda works? Who controls the internet that you see? Which government has the worlds most powerful supercomputer ever built? What government organization collects all of its citizens phone data and tracking data? And after all that you think what you see about the president is real? It all serves a purpose, if it didn't you wouldn't see it.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
If he sniffed my kids the secret service would be scraping me off of him.
They'd have to scrape you off of Biden? You'd ejaculate on to Biden, if he sniffed your kids? Ew. And here was thinking that Biden might be sick. But that's just fucking gross.

What government organization collects all of its citizens phone data and tracking data?
China?

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Because everyone loves a scandal, and everyone loves to talk shit, or think the worst of others.

Humanity is good-natured that way.
I certainly get that. But it just seems so pointless and redundant when there is so much actual, sick stuff going on with him. I feel it dilutes the reality of it. Maybe that's the point of the fake shit?

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I certainly get that. But it just seems so pointless and redundant when there is so much actual, sick stuff going on with him. I feel it dilutes the reality of it. Maybe that's the point of the fake shit?
It could be. One of them "false-flag" endeavours? I dont care one way or the other, truth be told. Perks of not being American.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
They'd have to scrape you off of Biden? You'd ejaculate on to Biden, if he sniffed your kids? Ew. And here was thinking that Biden might be sick. But that's just fucking gross.

China?
The US has an entire building for those purposes only. The NSA oversees it. China is pretty lax on that stuff. The government has the power there and the citizens know it. The US still tries to make their citizens believe the people are in control which requires more surveillance. I used to think the same thing about China until I worked there for a couple of years.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
You fucking Trumpists are a JOKE.
Just a reminder:
https___prod.static9.net.au_fs_92077fa2-d957-4b4a-affd-106d78ff3fbb.png

This orange fuckwit is facing half a dozen indictments, is a traitor to the United States, is corrupt, has defrauded the IRS, the State of New York, loves Putin, Kim Jong Un, would sell out his own fucking children if it saves his ass from doing jail time, and I can't even be bothered going on any more. FUCK HIM AND HIS FUCKING WHOLE FAMILY.

Back