Wakey wakey... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reminds me....
downloadfile.jpg

McM

ARSELING
I've tried to hide something small in my bum before..
I could hide 80 grams in my bum if prepared correctly (formed into a long sausage).
But I wouldn't do that anymore; the new test stripes the cops have nowadays are too sensitive. A quick wipe near your sweaty bumhole and it shows if you're 'loaded'.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I could hide 80 grams in my bum if prepared correctly (formed into a long sausage).
But I wouldn't do that anymore; the new test stripes the cops have nowadays are too sensitive. A quick wipe near your sweaty bumhole and it shows if you're 'loaded'.
I tried a small 16th and couldn't get it in. A little round ball. I've heard of people getting smarties tubes into prison full of stuff up their arse

McM

ARSELING
smarties tubes
:lol: Are they still made of cardboard? I hope they did seal it properly.
I made the experience that if you smuggle coke in your arse it always smelled like poop later. Even with 3 condoms and 3 fingers from rubber gloves wrapped around the stuff. No chance.. it smells like feces. But deep freezing helps a bit.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
:lol: Are they still made of cardboard? I hope they did seal it properly.
I made the experience that if you smuggle coke in your arse it always smelled like poop later. Even with 3 condoms and 3 fingers from rubber gloves wrapped around the stuff. No chance.. it smells like feces. But deep freezing helps a bit.
I don't think they are the same sort of tube but I could be wrong. I've had drugs that smelt like poo too.

Back