accident ~*Warning* 13 Year Old Boy Thrown From Fairground Ride~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:facepalm:
Urdaneta City, Philippines.

A young boy, 13, was hurled from a fairground ride and crashed into a pole, leaving him with one lung after ‘lock breaks’.

MF, 13, was knocked unconscious and had to have a lung removed after slamming into a steel pole, watched by sickened crowds.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

A young boy, 13, was hurled from a fairground ride and crashed into a pole, leaving him with one lung after ‘lock breaks’.

MF, 13, was knocked unconscious and had to have a lung removed after slamming into a steel pole, watched by sickened crowds.

View attachment 635293
We B Chuckin Da Ltl Fuckers ALL DAY!!!
GET FLUNG!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
'Chain carousel' are they called here, back then you had just a thin chain over your lap as a 'security feature'.
Seems to be still in case there.
honestly thinking back to how me and my friends would stress the chains and twist them and try and even flip the chairs over while on the ride, im shocked one of us didnt fucking die from doing it.

feel like thats a lot of people's childhoods though, looking back im sure most people have done a few things they wouldnt do now that they know the risks.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I used to love going on The Egg (official name Rock- O- Plane) because it felt like it could fall apart at any point. It was a decent buzz. I remember there was a death in the UK when one of the ‘eggs’ fell off. We then used to dare each other to go on it.

Some history about The Rock O Plane

BCCB3110-158E-4AEF-A320-43386C541ADC.jpeg

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 635293
Never get on a ride that gpt threw up in 2 hours by people who are on the run from the law .

McM

ARSELING
I used to love going on The Egg (official name Rock- O- Plane) because it felt like it could fall apart at any point. It was a decent buzz. I remember there was a death in the UK when one of the ‘eggs’ fell off. We then used to dare each other to go on it.

Some history about The Rock O Plane

View attachment 635324
As a teen in the '70s, I jobbed sometimes on 'The Caterpillar' (Die Raupe) it was very old as well, had crude electricity (saltwater potentiometer) and the boss feared the official approvement (TÜV) on every fair before being able to open up. :lol: But great fun and music in summer.

Example:

raupe2.jpg

Trarock

Rookie
honestly thinking back to how me and my friends would stress the chains and twist them and try and even flip the chairs over while on the ride, im shocked one of us didnt fucking die from doing it.

feel like thats a lot of people's childhoods though, looking back im sure most people have done a few things they wouldnt do now that they know thea risks.ás
YES! Especially the ferris wheel. Man, I'd be rocking that thing when we were stuck at the very top. I'm surprised my dumb ass didn't fall or tilt our chair and kill somebody! SHEEEZE!

Back