Serious Warning White girl hospitalized after having her head slammed on concrete by feral sheboon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wannasee

NewbieX
She was seizing? I would have got my fucking gun and emptied it in that crowd of fuckin knuckle dragging idiots.
HAZELWOOD, Mo. — A Hazelwood East High School student was hospitalized following a gruesome altercation that unfolded near the campus.
The incident, captured in a harrowing video that has since gone viral on social media, underscored the growing concern over teen violence in the area.
James Clark, vice president of Public Safety and Community Response at the Urban League, expressed deep concern upon reviewing the footage."

That's a glimpse into the mentality and the culture of our young people," Clark said, emphasizing the urgent need for intervention. [YOUNG PEOPLE??! Nah, that’s the mentality and culture of the africanus feralus chimpoutus]

The fight on Friday prompted a swift response from the St. Louis County Police Department. Officers arrived at the scene to find a student with critical injuries and immediately transported her to a nearby hospital.

The Hazelwood School District released a statement, referencing the tragedy and calling for community-wide responsibility in addressing the root causes of bullying and violence among youth. [I’ll tell you the cause. She was white, and it is well known that niggers have an extreme hatred of whites. Thats why that sheboon attackes her. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.]

Clark shed light on the societal pressures fueling these confrontations.
"The social pressure is to be socially dysfunctional. Who can be the loudest? Who can be the most disruptive?" he asked, highlighting the need for a shift in community values and behavior. [Easy answer: nig-nogs]

"Too often we set programs based on what honor roll students want and what honor roll students need. We got to be able to go deep into the biles of our community," he said.

Here’s the footage taken from Twitter:
She was seizing? I would have got my fucking gun and emptied it in that crowd of fuckin knuckle dragging idiots.
Cracka doing what they do best - givin head / giving brain - too bad they on the sidewalk LMAO that reminds me - time to grab the back of your blonds head and ram this dick down her throat :)

mrln

silent ghost
crackers on more state assistance than anyone get the fuck outta here
(i musta hit a nerve)
but thats your opinion. sats say different.
and prison/jail is also another form of state assistance. thats always failed to be said. think about it.
now if someone is old and "put their time in",and still cant barely survive,theres no shame in it. because the govt makes it harder and harder for people to survive. or a disability. but if someone is young and capable,thats another story. thats just laziness.
this whole thing is an argument before we were even born. its just another piece arsenal in the govts tool box to help keep people divided.

DirtyLou

Lurker
This is attempted murder and it's utterly disgusting...that little white girl was probably standing up for herself, but had no idea what she was getting into, she doesn't even look like the type that would fight anybody. Now she is in a coma, and she may never wake up. Feel bad for her.

The attacker should be locked up for life, 30 years is not enough, she would only be 45...

hedgerow

simpelton
i read about this in the NY Post recently, although no mention of race (of course) unfortunately

unless the problem is named (black crime), it'll never end...and i believe it never will in this rotted society

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
The Africans in heaven will never see what's wrong with their race...I'll have to do something about this. If I get dominion over the heavens, I will punish those who are prideful for their acts and avenge women who have been persecuted.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Need more dindu muffins
Like these?
4cpmbr.jpg

probably what blondie said right before she went lights out lmao yall be talkin shit till u get your head pounded on the concrete
1000000674.jpg

Back