Welfare Tab for Children of Illegals in L.A. is over 2 BILLION/year (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ren-illegal-immigrants-estimated-m-la-county/

"Antonovich arrived at the estimate by factoring in the cost of food stamps and welfare-style benefits through a state program known as CalWORKS. Combined with public safety costs and health care costs, the official claimed the "total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers" was more than $1.6 billion in 2010.

"Not including the hundreds of millions of dollars for education," he said in a statement. "

D.O.A.

We are Kings
so why have they not been thrown out of the country? is it lazy cops? lazy government... or are people to used to paying mexicans less rather then hiring americans?

seems like a fucked up situation america-wide that no one has the balls to deal with.

mrln

silent ghost
so why have they not been thrown out of the country? is it lazy cops? lazy government... or are people to used to paying mexicans less rather then hiring americans?

seems like a fucked up situation america-wide that no one has the balls to deal with.

its been over run with illegals for decades now. its just gotten to the point of no return! the illegals are making it worse for everyone! now these assholes want things handed to them on a platter. even want to name it mexico!
might as well,these spics are trashing up the place like its juarez or some shit,,,,

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned

Police,(at least in the three west coast states) are not allowed,(as per state attorney general,democrats btw) to even ask the status of suspected foriegners.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Police,(at least in the three west coast states) are not allowed,(as per state attorney general,democrats btw) to even ask the status of suspected foriegners.

what the fuck?! that doesn't even make sense. I have a freind from school who lives in texas, she married some dude there (although they are moving back here to Melbourne as she hates texas already) but anyway she was telling me about some main road mexicans stand along waiting for work, I'm like where's the fucking cops? I dunno she says, pretty fucked up tho seen as all she hears is whining texans about illegals. Now I kinda see why nothing happens.

mrln

silent ghost
alot of cops turn their backs.so to speak. they say "its too much trouble/bullshit in dealing with them. unless they break the law." them being here ilegally,arent they breaking the law? they wait ,so the ilegalls get transferred to imigration to be taken care of. yea,by us taxpayers! 3 hots and a cot,airfare and a ride to the border!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You'd think "serve and protect" covers illegal immigrants and fucking them off.

Fuck if you substitute mexico with morroco you bet your ass the cops would be shooting those arab fuckers along the border before they set a foot on your soil. Mexico needs to adopt islam, and I assure you porblem solved in about a month.

Back