Well, this is great news for all of you fat fucks... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hispammic

Rookie
McDonald’s plans $5 US meal deal next month to counter customer frustration over high prices.
By DEE-ANN DURBIN

Updated 4:37 PM EDT, May 16, 2024

McDonald’s plans to introduce a $5 meal deal in the U.S. next month to counter slowing sales and customers’ frustration with high prices.
The deal would let customers get a four-piece McNugget, small fries, a small drink and either a McDouble burger or a McChicken sandwich for $5 in most areas, according to a person familiar with the deal who wasn’t authorized to discuss its details.
The month-long deal is scheduled to begin June 25 and will be advertised nationally. Some stores with higher costs, like those in California or Hawaii, may charge more, the person said.
McDonald’s didn’t confirm the upcoming deal when asked about it Thursday by The Associated Press. But the Chicago-based burger giant said last month that it was planning to step up deals to combat slowing customer traffic in some markets.
“We know how much it means to our customers when McDonald’s offers meaningful value and communicates it through national advertising,” McDonald’s said in a statement Wednesday.

The meal deal would be a substantial discount from the list prices for the items that will be included in the limited-time deal. One McDonald’s location in Michigan charged $9.66 for the four items sold individually on Thursday.

FULL STORY HERE
i used to get mcdonald's as like a "treat" after church every now and then but the way it tastes now isnt worth the money. it all tastes starchy but their sweet tea is pretty good

I used to work there and I can explain the ice cream machine. 🤣 the machine has to be cleaned regularly, the process takes hours. You remove all the pipes and clean them in the sink. The machine will mix the ice cream and heat up to boiling hot. It will mix the boiling ice cream for a hour or more until it’s sterilized then needs to re freeze it. We always said it was broken because it’s easier than explaining this. 😂
that's what we would do before close. the ice cream machine would just "not be working" around like 10pm cause we'd have it taken apart and back with the dishes 🤣

methedup77

Forum Veteran
It takes a lot of courage to share old photos. Now I understand why you're methed up. Guaranteed weight loss. What do you weigh now? 80 lbs?
Nah, I keep fit and fat by my steady diet of McDonalds poison. That way the meth can’t speed up the metabolism.

evil retard

room temperature iq
This user was banned
oh. you're a tweaker. makes sense.

tweaker.gif

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
2019, Northern Coast,

Regular Big Mac Value Meal with Ten Piece Nugs = $8

2024, Northern Coast,

Regular Big Mac Value Meal with Ten Piece Nugs = $14

That's FIVE fucking years you Libtard, Marxist, Demorat Assholes have had in your attempt to destroy My Heartland of OH. Can you imagine being in The Land of Fruits and Nuts dropping $20-$30 for fast food combo meals?

We've had enough of your Marxist LOCKDOWNS, GUN GRABS, INJECTIONS, PROPAGANDA, DICK SNIFFING, ASS LICKING, UNCLE FUCKING, TRANSITIONING, VEGAN, BE KIND, bullshit.

Get Ready for Hell on Earth.

1715909861092.png

MAKE 47=45, It's Donnie T for the Win.

savgbeast

Rookie
A McDonald's double hamburger (no cheese) isn't too bad, nutrition-wise.
18 grams protein
14 grams fat
320 calories
610 mg sodium

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Asian countries have a high lifespan because of fast food, the mediterranean diet is a lie. The rich elite only eat Mc.Donalds and fetuses! Mc.Donalds Burgers Are WORMS. 100% Ground Beef isn't beef at all that's the name of the company that makes the worm burger. The Elite are reptilian avain hybrids they love eating insects and worship cows. All USDA approved beef is actually Worms! You are eating worms. It's Ironic they feed worms to the worms! Squirm fat worms, Squirm!

K.I.T.T.

I Fucked Your Porsche
2019, Northern Coast,

Regular Big Mac Value Meal with Ten Piece Nugs = $8

2024, Northern Coast,

Regular Big Mac Value Meal with Ten Piece Nugs = $14

That's FIVE fucking years you Libtard, Marxist, Demorat Assholes have had in your attempt to destroy My Heartland of OH. Can you imagine being in The Land of Fruits and Nuts dropping $20-$30 for fast food combo meals?

We've had enough of your Marxist LOCKDOWNS, GUN GRABS, INJECTIONS, PROPAGANDA, DICK SNIFFING, ASS LICKING, UNCLE FUCKING, TRANSITIONING, VEGAN, BE KIND, bullshit.

Get Ready for Hell on Earth.

View attachment 783282

MAKE 47=45, It's Donnie T for the Win.
Donnie T looks like one of those McDonald's district managers that shows up once every few months, smelling of cheap gin and menthol cigarettes. He'll roll his sleeves up and try expediting food or taking orders all while stoned teenagers run circles around him. He'll make some awkwardly flirtatious conversation with the only cute chick behind the counter until she tells him she's a lesbian just so he'll shut the fuck up.

DrGoodEvil

Forum Veteran
McDonald’s plans $5 US meal deal next month to counter customer frustration over high prices.
By DEE-ANN DURBIN

Updated 4:37 PM EDT, May 16, 2024

McDonald’s plans to introduce a $5 meal deal in the U.S. next month to counter slowing sales and customers’ frustration with high prices.
The deal would let customers get a four-piece McNugget, small fries, a small drink and either a McDouble burger or a McChicken sandwich for $5 in most areas, according to a person familiar with the deal who wasn’t authorized to discuss its details.
The month-long deal is scheduled to begin June 25 and will be advertised nationally. Some stores with higher costs, like those in California or Hawaii, may charge more, the person said.
McDonald’s didn’t confirm the upcoming deal when asked about it Thursday by The Associated Press. But the Chicago-based burger giant said last month that it was planning to step up deals to combat slowing customer traffic in some markets.
“We know how much it means to our customers when McDonald’s offers meaningful value and communicates it through national advertising,” McDonald’s said in a statement Wednesday.

The meal deal would be a substantial discount from the list prices for the items that will be included in the limited-time deal. One McDonald’s location in Michigan charged $9.66 for the four items sold individually on Thursday.

FULL STORY HERE
Cost me 12 bucks for just a single double QP w/ cheese. Fuckin ridiculous. 😏

Back