disaster What A Shitty Situation To Be In (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pangolin777

Well Known Member
Dammit! The tone of that person's voice reflects their true disgust with the situation! I laughed my butt off, and at the same time, felt disgusted. 🤢

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Just a typical islamic toilet. You can tell because of the arse washing hose

1701452969452.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I remember as a uni student a mate and I had knowledge of a nice old 1930's ground level apartment where the owner of the entire block had her sister living in one of them let to her for her entire life. The old lady had had a stroke and gone to a nursing home and for two years we drove past it looking in the windows every so often at the empty rooms.

Then one day a friend had a mate who was a lock smith so we went round and got keys cut.

Once in side the smell! We looked around for a corpse but it was like the above. For two years the lower toilet was blocked below ground level and every time the upper level toilets were flushed they erupted out of the units toilet.

We were poor uni students so got a plumber in to unblock it and cleaned up, ripping up the sodden carpet etc and used lots of area deoderant for weeks. It smelt ok after a while and the upshot was we had free rent plus free gas and hot water for 18 months... all in down town Melbourne...

Shit job though...

Back