What are the MOST FUCKED UP video(s) you ever watched (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Interregnum

first floor room 16
That was downright brutal
Dumb motherfucker must not have known or cared about the camera
i dont define brutality by guts or blood (these are anatomical normal), no its the pure act of killing someone and the context.
in this case he killed someone doing a honest work for some little money, without giving him any chance to respond
fucktard could atleast threatened him to give him the money

imagine having a dreams, family, hopes then a retard comes and decides over your life

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
There was this one video I made years ago, and twenty years later I watch it again. That is some scary fucked up cool shit.

Tooly

Tier One
my worst one was the Christchurch shooting. it still haunts me to see the bodys of innocent muslims stacked on eachother like a crumbled jenga. Just the little screams going Ohhhhh. Rip 51 innocent people.
51...innocent...muslims...cool story bro.

• Haha
Reactions: Vwj

milkymess

NewbieX
When I was like 9 one of my older friends introduced me to livegore, before the original website got taken down of course. He showed me this video of a woman having her head literally cut off, and it haunted me for YEARS afterwards. Sometimes I still think back to that vid, but it doesn’t mess me up anymore. I remember crying to my mom about it. She was pissed. I didn’t sleep for like 5 weeks

Back