What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Oh yeah ff7 is on here too but I think I fucked up and have to start over. I wandered to the desert place and my dog guy left the group. I think I'm missing some characters too

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
Oh my goodness KB your comment to her struck my funny bone... :lulz: 🤗 🤘
Happy I could help LMFAO!!! Neither of my kids ever owned a DS There super lame i would rather them play an old ass Gameboy lol!!! But then again I also play 2 video game tournaments a year so it's a little bit more serious for me than most people. I love video games

kowalasoup

Dipshit
I’ve been learning how to speedrun metal gear solid 2, and have been playing a rhythm game called osu. Osus literally made for weebs but you can download other best maps so the squeaky vocals of jpop girls isn’t too much for ones ear drums to withstand.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Happy I could help LMFAO!!! Neither of my kids ever owned a DS There super lame i would rather them play an old ass Gameboy lol!!! But then again I also play 2 video game tournaments a year so it's a little bit more serious for me than most people. I love video games
I had a gameboy once upon a time hahaha..I'm with you on a nintendo DS I'd light that on fire and throw it in the garbage what a piece of junk KB.I play my games on my PC 😘

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
I had a gameboy once upon a time hahaha..I'm with you on a nintendo DS I'd light that on fire and throw it in the garbage what a piece of junk KB.I play my games on my PC 😘
My PC is used for surveys and homework nothing else. I still have my see-through purple Gameboy color lol I have Tom and Jerry and that's all I lost all the other ones

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
1571085283954.jpeg
My PC is used for surveys and homework nothing else. I still have my see-through purple Gameboy color lol I have Tom and Jerry and that's all I lost all the other ones
I'm the opposite KB I use my pc for everything and my phone for calls,texting,and pics...Old habits are hard to break love been using a PC since 97.....mine is a dell 2013 model I'm going to upgrade to one like my husbands very soon....thats Bob's tower above an HP 2019 Omen.