What's your favourite horror video game?

Abyss

Well Known Member
Did it not happen in 2 also? I think it did
The only time zombie dogs show up on 2 are in the basement of the RPD , the parking lot and the kennels. In the basement there are no windows just very tight corridors where they rush you, parking lot is a pretty wide open space. The kennels have a jumpscare though but only if you play on the B side of each of the characters. One of the dogs will break free from its cage.

Does anything jump through a window in a near pitch black corridor? Was is the tongue thing? I did play no. 1 first but I thought I was remembering the 2nd. I played the 2nd with my brother when he still liked me.... I will have fond memories of it

Abyss

Well Known Member
Does anything jump through a window in a near pitch black corridor? Was is the tongue thing? I did play no. 1 first but I thought I was remembering the 2nd. I played the 2nd with my brother when he still liked me.... I will have fond memories of it
Yea the Licker. One breaks through the 1-way mirror in the Interrogation Room to get you, and its almost pitch dark there, well darker than any other room, after you get the Rook Plug in that room. Another great moment.

Licker0.jpg

i enjoy playing Outlast, layers of fear and im a sucker for the fatal frame games on ps2. lust from beyond is really nice but only prolouge atm.

Hotline

NewbieX
Alien Isolation was so good. It was very, very frustrating in parts, but when it worked it was so immersive and scary.

I love pretty much all the Resident Evil and Silent Hill games but The Evil Within is really good too and probably the scariest one I've played I get really stressed playing that one. 😰

The Evil Within throws you in the deep end from the beginning, I beat it recently without cheating, must admit I nearly gave up trying to kill the first chainsaw boss. You'll know when you've cracked it about halfway through the game and it becomes fun. I'm playing pt2 after l finish Revelations 2.